New GM Hd?

Wallygator

Adventurer
Do they make transit connects in AWD? I have one, the extended length version. We have it loaded down pretty good plus a pipe rack and it gets about 19mpg.

As with most American market vehicles that makes sense to produce here...yes they do make a Transit in AWD...in Europe. Only way to get one here is with a an outfitter like Quigley. An I believe they use parts from the European model.

hemifoot

Observer
****** does gas mileage of a transit have to do with a gm grille,and defending someone with thread derailer extroardinare in his sig? really?

Wallygator

Adventurer
"not relevant either"

An neither is your passive aggressive negativity. So have a holly jolly Christmas...it's the best time of the year...we are all here for you bud.

Clutch

<---Pass
is anyone else thinking"who cares,it's not relevent"?

Apparently only you, bub. :)

We can talk how gawd awful looking that grill is on the Chevy if you want. Seems like the manufacturers are in a contest to see how ugly they can make a truck and see if it sells.

Or is it the bigger the grill the smaller the guys nether region is? Why arrrrre pickup grills so dang huge, uh? :unsure:

Last edited:

onemanarmy

Explorer
About the transit connect being AWD? Yeah...not relevant and odd that someone would take the time to waste theirs and everyone else's

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

rkj__

Adventurer
About the transit connect being AWD? Yeah...not relevant and odd that someone would take the time to waste theirs and everyone else's

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Most of my visits to this forum are to waste time....

Most threads on this forum get derailed off the subject if they go on long enough.

Choose your scrolling speed, and choose your adventure. Scroll slow enough to read, or blow past, on to the next relevant comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
****** does gas mileage of a transit have to do with a gm grille,and defending someone with thread derailer extroardinare in his sig? really?
Lighten up my friend. Someone posted a pic of a transit connect van and mentioned AWD. There are no set rules that we can only discuss 1 vehicle in a thread.

Clutch

<---Pass
Most of my visits to this forum are to waste time....

This forum wouldn't exist if the threads stayed on topic and was only about data points. How mind numbingly boring would that be? :)

That being said, I was going to suggest that us knuckleheads that have short attention spans, send all the off topic Suby, etc stuff over to my thread that @Dalko43 was kind enough suggesting we create. But I never got around to it.

Do they make transit connects in AWD? I have one, the extended length version. We have it loaded down pretty good plus a pipe rack and it gets about 19mpg.

First we need to talk about the Cheby to appease the persnickety rule followers.

How about that new HD Silverado? That grill! What is that all about anyway, eh? :D

Didn't think they did make 'em AWD, at least not the cargo version. Don't see an option on the build page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner