new guy intro

Merkaba55

Hello, all Im an avid toyota fan who owns a 1997 Tacoma excab pickup. I found my way here through a post from OldSven on the wattora board. I was checking out OldSven's sweet tacoma.

anyway, my is Dan, from Washington state and love to go wheelin and use my truck for camping and exploring.

here are a couple older pics but the truck hasnt changed much since.:)

DSC02802.jpg

trucktent.jpg

thanks for lookin
-Dan

crawler#976

Expedition Leader
Hey Dan!

Welcome to the crew! My wife and I were up in Washingtom in June - went thru the state from Ilwaco to Spokane via Everret and Sedro Wooley. You live in a beautiful state, no doubt!

Mark

Merkaba55

Hey everyone thanks for the warm welcome, alot different experience then some of the other forums around...

Ill be sure to post some more recent pics later,but some of the mods Ive done are:
arb front bumper/warn winch
custom made (by me!) rear bumper.
demello sliders, and utility bar
budbuilt skid plates
donahoe/camburg front IFS
alcan leafsprings rear w/allpro shackles and bilstein 5100 shocks
4.88 gears and a rear arb locker
32" BFG at's on stock wheels

thats about it on the big mods, I recently sound deadend' the whole cab and rewired the stereo and accessories/switches, which I posted alot of pics on ttora, but will do the same here if anyone is interested.

cheers
-Dan

Merkaba55

expeditionswest said:
Nice truck! Welcome to ExPo.

well thanks! :) Your truck and your articles have helped me with some of the decisions/modifications Ive made with mine. the next things I need to do are some frame reinforcments, and also I want to beef up the end caps on my truck for winching duty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy