OBI Dweller Review and Discussion

DesertMarmot

Re: Gas struts for back lid bed pop out

I‘ve noticed that some of the MDC campers have gas struts on their back lid pop out for the bed. I’m wondering where I could get a set of those for the back lid on my D13. Holding up that lid is a pain when setting up the pop out for the bed.

landy66

So what's the difference between the MDC's and the Dweller's (aside from the massive price bump on the MDC's) ... looks like they are both built in the same factory in China no?

So what's the difference between the MDC's and the Dweller's (aside from the massive price bump on the MDC's) ... looks like they are both built in the same factory in China no?
Mdc, is much more organized than Obi. Obi is a clown show. Ordering parts from Obi is a joke. They are very unprofessional. I think most of the dealers Obi is showing on their website are no longer selling their product, due to their awful customer service And making it nearly impossible to warranty parts. Obi puts out a good product. Everything else about them sucks ! Mdc has a warehouse in California where Obi doesn’t have much of anything but their warehouse in Tempe that is just a staging area for the trailers.

landy66

ok maybe not the same factory .. but still made in China right? Same deal as OBI .. made in China .. with some finishing done in the USA..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal