Off-GRID ENGINEERING Dual Battery Systems (An Introduction)

Arctic Taco

Adventurer
Can you add a listing on the website for what vehicles these kits are currently available? I am currently looking for a fuse panel/circuit breaker mounting kit for a 1st gen-maybe above the charcoal cannister, then probably dual batteries somewhere down the road. Thanks, they look like good complete kits, with good attention to detail.
Cheers

Off-Grid Engineering

Supporting Sponsor
Can you add a listing on the website for what vehicles these kits are currently available? I am currently looking for a fuse panel/circuit breaker mounting kit for a 1st gen-maybe above the charcoal cannister, then probably dual batteries somewhere down the road. Thanks, they look like good complete kits, with good attention to detail.
Cheers

Thanks for the interest. To be honest, my website is not great and Ive pretty much given up on it. I have a professional designing a legitimate ecommerce website for me. It will go live this Monday. It will be much more detailed and have the ability to place orders as well.

Please... Everyone... wait till Monday night and then check out www.offgrid4x4.com

...but seriously, wait till Monday, lol

Off-Grid Engineering

Supporting Sponsor
Cheers

In the mean time, I can still answer your question. I currently have no trays available for the 1st Gen Tacoma. I am working on them though. My wiring kits are universal in the fact that they are custom made. If you need to wire two batteries together, I can do it regardless of the vehicle.

paranoid56

Adventurer
great products, but one issue, this bezel is upside down. the fj gods frown upon you lol

DSC_0403_zpsaes612sn.jpg

Off-Grid Engineering

Supporting Sponsor
great products, but one issue, this bezel is upside down. the fj gods frown upon you lol

I was waiting for that!!! I know its upside down. I built that FJ from the ground up. I can't tell you how many times that bezel came on and off. That one time... I put it back on upside down. After reviewing my pictures and seeing that, I immediately went out to the garage and flipped it back over. You'll notice that picture isn't on my website.

Thanks for pointing it out though ;)

paranoid56

Adventurer
I was waiting for that!!! I know its upside down. I built that FJ from the ground up. I can't tell you how many times that bezel came on and off. That one time... I put it back on upside down. After reviewing my pictures and seeing that, I immediately went out to the garage and flipped it back over. You'll notice that picture isn't on my website.

Thanks for pointing it out though ;)

as a fellow FJ40 owner, i just had to :D lol

rideh

New website looks great though I'd consider increasing the font size / contrast in some areas. Main text on the homepage is a bit faint - can add more vertical spacing to keep the same clean look with the larger sizing. Will need to let my buddy know about the 4gen 4runner kits. I'd be looking at the 3rd gen tacoma. How is the work coming with the compressor mount on the split bay setup?

H

High Country Nomads

Good meeting you last week Matt. Planning on July hopefully to get the 4Runner set up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WRL