Overland Expo East

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Anyone attending? We'll be there with a few rigs, hope to see some of you guys there.

Pushing hard to have all of the new roof rack attachments ready to go, will have the rack on V7 as well as a display model for a closer look. In the booth will be V7, V4 with the Sherpa and SteelBlue (which is for sale) I know of a few other rigs that will be roaming around too.

Friday night I'll be having a party in our booth, feel free to stop by for some 12 Bones BBQ and frosty barley pop from the Sherpa!

r3run33

Adventurer
going! will look you up do you have a know map of where you will be? I checked expo site and its a bit generic this is my first expo event; looking forward to all the gear out there.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
going! will look you up do you have a know map of where you will be? I checked expo site and its a bit generic this is my first expo event; looking forward to all the gear out there.

Cool! You'll see us :)

The site isn't too big and we're right inside the gate where you check in.

Scott Brady

Founder
The Overland Journal team will be there! I fly in on the 30th and we are doing a presentation on Expeditions 7, etc.

See everyone there!

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
I see that 4X4 is mandatory, say it ain't so.
I might be able to swing by for a night's stay but I'm still RWD...

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
The Overland Journal team will be there! I fly in on the 30th and we are doing a presentation on Expeditions 7, etc.

See everyone there!

Cool! Swing by the shop if you have time.

I'll be there. Hoping to get the beast dipped before arrival. Any favorite colors? :)

Hmmm. Purple looks good on those rigs :)

I'm out this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What?!?!?!

I see that 4X4 is mandatory, say it ain't so.
I might be able to swing by for a night's stay but I'm still RWD...

If it rains the camping area will be a mud fest (not as bad as AZ was) but there are plenty of other options. If its sloppy you can drive 3 miles to my shop and boondock there.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Btw Chris, since this is in your backyard and you kinda, well, live there, what's the weather like this time of year temp wise? Roast in the day, freeze at night? Roast/roast, freeze/freeze?

And not sure on the purple. Afraid I'd end up looking like Barney the Dinosaur! :)

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Btw Chris, since this is in your backyard and you kinda, well, live there, what's the weather like this time of year temp wise? Roast in the day, freeze at night? Roast/roast, freeze/freeze?

And not sure on the purple. Afraid I'd end up looking like Barney the Dinosaur! :)

You never know this time of year. Should be in the 70's with lows in the upper 40's/lower 50's. But last year at the Expo we had the 1st night in the low 30's. So, prepare for it all.

Chris,
Are you attending Appalachian Rendezvous the weekend before Expo East?

Don't think I can. My wife put the ********** down on that one. Being gone 2 weekends in a row is too much for her with our kids (have 3 under 2.5)

tribeof5

Adventurer
Myself and Trystan will be coming out on Friday just for the day. Wish we could camp for the weekend but baseball tournaments won't allow us the time. Cya then

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger