Overland Expo: North America's First Overland Exposition

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
everyone make sure you realize that there are 2 ticket types....
the overland experience and the "walk around ticket"...so if money is tight it is worth at least attending and checking things out..
however if you are really into this stuff like most of us then the Overland Expereince might be worth it!

OneTime

Adventurer
Cool!! Its an hour away from home (Lake Pleasant). I can take a break from medic school and do the day thing. Maybe I meet some local guys. Seems like AZ is Ground Zero for this site. Im only arm chair exploring till I get out of school. Would be cool to see many of the rigs on here in person.

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
I'll be there for sure! For those not in the know, Prescott is situated right ********** dab in the middle of all sorts of cool outdoor playgrounds. It's impossible to get here and not pass by some amazing overlanding options. What a perfect reason to come to Prescott.

And April means the temps for AZ from Flagstaff to Tucson will be ideal.

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
This is a dream come true for me. After all these years of seeing the huge overland/expedition oriented expositions and shows in outher countries, we finally have one here in the U.S.A. I can't wait to meet more overlanders and adventurists, and see all of the cool 4x4s and ADV bikes. We'll need to start some threads to coordinate some great routes coming in to (or leaving) the event from all directions. There are endless possibilities in that respect.

:wings: :clapsmile :jumping:

Don't forget to bring your camera.

MuddyMudskipper

Camp Ninja
This event looks like its the cure for the common off-road expo! I'm going to try hard to make it out.

[HIJACK]
overland.jpg

Hey its Bill Ruttan. I have met him a few times and he was the tailgunner on a trail I led a few years ago. Bill has always been a pleasure to be around and an outstanding individual.

BillRuttan.jpg

[/HIJACK]

flywgn

Explorer
This does look like a don't-miss-event. We'll make plans...maybe even bring a 'ringer' for the rally event. :D :rally_guys:

TACODOC said:
I'll be deployed in April :smilies27

Please post lots of pics!!!

We'll do more than that, Doc. We'll lift several adult beverages in your honor and to your health.

Allen R

Connie

Day walker, Overland Certified OC0013
Curse all of you that are going to be there!!! It is one of only two weekends in the entire year that I absolutely can't make it. Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggg!:ar15: :violent-smiley-031:

So you folks all better post up plenty of pictures during the event for me to look at while I am all the way across the country cursing your names.

Okay, done being grumpy now. :eek: Looks great I'm sure it will be a good time!:sombrero:

serialNSXer

Wow, this sounds great. Just what I was looking for. My wife and I will attend if we can get the new ride cleared and ready for this event.

Attachments

• anil's k315.jpg
    anil's k315.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 66

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
This is a must do for us! See everyone there!
:tent:

Oh yah, bring mountain bikes and dirt bikes. I'll have mine to go out on a ride or two!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach