Overland The Third. ARB WJ inside!

Lecoq

Explorer
Went out and tested the axle today. We had a great time doing some familiar trails with some good challenges. I had two friends come out that had not been on these trails before so it's was pretty exciting.

Lecoq

Explorer
The Jeep did great and so did the new front axle with the working lsd. Sway bar bushings are getting noisy so I will be replacing them soon and replace the links with some JKS disconnects.

I'll post a few videos of the more technical sections when I get a chance.

Chris00WJ

Looks great! You need to fill that front bumper with a winch soon!

I wish I would have thought about it, but I had a couple Jeep buddies over on sunday. One guy was lifting his 2003 overland 2.5" with springs, shocks and replacing his tie rod, drag link and track bar, while another buddy was replacing the transfer case in his ZJ. I just wired up my speedoDRD to get my speedometer correct again after the 32's and installed some LED's and my tablet mount.

We will have to all get together sometime soon for another "Jeep Day".

MBurzon

Photo/Video, Mechanic, Cook, Driver, First Aid
I like your new ride. You had a cool 4runner too but wicked nice Jeep!

stioc

Expedition Leader
I'm really liking the Jeep especially with the sensible tire size, paint matched ARB bumper and the roof box. What model/size is that roof box btw?

Lecoq

Explorer
I've been looking for a fridge for a while and contemplating whether or not it was worth the investment. I don't usually go out for more and 5 days at the time. After much research I ended up purchasing a cooler. I need something with at least 5 days ice retention so I got myself a Pelican Elite 35 qts. Used it for the first time this weekend and it's been great. I like the latch system better than the Yeti and not to mention the Pelican was much cheaper. It's a big cooler considering it only contains 35 qts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nchamp