Overland The Third. ARB WJ inside!

Lecoq

Explorer
Took the tires out for the first time today. Really impressed on how they performed. We had 2 stock JK Rubicons with us and I had an easier time getting up the trail than they did. I'm sure it's due the me knowing the trails and having more seat time in my Jeep. They also didn't use their lockers.

I received my Rugged Ridge window visors and installed them yesterday. Looks good and they seem pretty well made. I'll post some pics soon.

heehawhardy

Adventurering
I just put some Yoko Geolanders on, and was really thinking about the AT2's. I've heard nothing but great reviews. They are on my radar for next time

Lecoq

Explorer
Had a bit of time today so I installed my 6 inch light bar between the IPF lights until I get a winch. Also installed the ARB supplied license plate bracket. Let's see how many of you guys can remember this plate. :elkgrin:

Rugged Ridge window visors:

I'll take some pictures of the lights at night when I get a chance.

Lecoq

Explorer
I had some time to re-install my awning this evening. I made it work with some 90 degree metal bracket from Home Depot for now. Eventually I would like to get some proper T shaped brackets welded so it's a stronger install.

W0mps

Adventurer
Hey -

What crossbars and awning size are you running? I wanted to load up my Baja Rack, but the stock crossbars aren't up to the task.

W0mps

Adventurer
Does the awning look too big for the Jeep in your opinion? I was between that and the 1250, but I can't justify a 4' wide awning.

Lecoq

Explorer
The 1250 is only good if you face it to the rear of the truck. I'm really happy with the size of the 2000. Perfect to sit under when it rains.

Lecoq

Explorer
Went camping last weekend with the wife and kids. We had a great time in Waterton National park. It's kind of an extension of West Glacier park MT but on the Canadian side. Unfortunately I did have much of a chance to take lots of pictures.

Here's Red Rock Canyon:

I also took my daughter horseback riding in the mountains by the lake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nchamp