Ozark Overland Rally (The beginning) March 28th-30th

jeepin_idaho

Adventurer
Rich, Tell me about it! I'm to get be represented by proxy. I've got a cousin I'm trying to talk into going. If he goes, he'll be going from Wichita...maybe you guys could link up.

jlandon

Get Dirty.
Current count, without volunteers is 43 people. I have some I have down looking to complete their teams so I haven't posted them yet.

fishEH

Explorer
Wow, filling up fast!!! Just goes to show how much people wanted something like this.
March won't work for me but I could swing a Fall rally. Just sayin'..... :)

Nomad_Romeo

I won't have a vehicle done in time for this year but I may be interested in volunteering (not sure what kind of vehicle that would require) or if someone is looking for a navigator. I have a little experience with TSD rallies.

jlandon

Get Dirty.
I won't have a vehicle done in time for this year but I may be interested in volunteering (not sure what kind of vehicle that would require) or if someone is looking for a navigator. I have a little experience with TSD rallies.

What would you like to volunteer for?

I may not have one done to pre-run :D

Or maybe I will? Yesterday vs. Today.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390269177739.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390269177739.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 53
  • uploadfromtaptalk1390269208061.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390269208061.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 53

jlandon

Get Dirty.
We have reached our current capacity! I am working with the USFS to get a permit to expand the capacity for the Rally and will open registration back once I am approved, if I am approved. Updated directions for the waiting list in the first post.

jlandon

Get Dirty.
Keep the waiting list coming as it looks like I'll be adding spots.

Should be adding another Overland Garage episode this weekend.

cowboy63645

Adventurer
This is a great idea and I love the fact it is so close to home! I wish my truck was done so I could compete , maybe next time around!

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

jlandon

Get Dirty.
This is a great idea and I love the fact it is so close to home! I wish my truck was done so I could compete , maybe next time around!

What isn't complete? I have some near stock vehicles signed up. Lots of people are base camping at Byrds and hitting checkpoints during the day.

I love this so much! Please make it annual!

www.dirtroadtrip.com is all about scratching the itch for off-road adventure one weekend, one vacation at a time.

Have you signed up? I don't know if it can be made annual, I just have lots of spare time right now!

cowboy63645

Adventurer
Sadly I have the rear end out of my truck along with the transmission and it is undergoing a suspension lift while it is tore down. Will be a few weeks before I have time to put it back together due to my work schedule and the kids sports schedules

jlandon

Get Dirty.
Sadly I have the rear end out of my truck along with the transmission and it is undergoing a suspension lift while it is tore down. Will be a few weeks before I have time to put it back together due to my work schedule and the kids sports schedules

We tinker because it's the next best thing to being out there exploring!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77