Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Pinnacle Campers

Chateau spotter
This one got put into service this week....
28s7xck.jpg

Everything seems to be working well, even the 273 t case with electronic shift.
The ride is a little bumpy and the steering has a ton of play....plenty of things still to do.

350outrage

Adventurer
Hey Brian! steering play on yours might be improved, but the stiff ride is probably there to stay. Mine is stiff on the front, but I think this is the price we pay to avoid bottoming out .

PinkTaco

New to this place but I thought I'd post up a pic of my van project. It's a 2007 E-250 EB 2 wheel drive with 5.4L. I'm a Motorsports photographer, so the van will be used as a platform to chase desert races, haul mountain bikes and motorcycles, and camp out of. The interior will be modular and convertible to accommodate the needs of the moment. This is great site and I've enjoyed all the info available here.
I just took the first step of my journey with a Camburg Baja kit and 285/75R16 Toyo MTs and Method NV wheels.
Here's the before and after of that...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424107997.800928.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424108024.283024.jpg

350outrage

Adventurer
New to this place but I thought I'd post up a pic of my van project. It's a 2007 E-250 EB 2 wheel drive with 5.4L. I'm a Motorsports photographer, so the van will be used as a platform to chase desert races, haul mountain bikes and motorcycles, and camp out of. The interior will be modular and convertible to accommodate the needs of the moment. This is great site and I've enjoyed all the info available here.
I just took the first step of my journey with a Camburg Baja kit and 285/75R16 Toyo MTs and Method NV wheels.
Here's the before and after of that...

View attachment 271242

View attachment 271243
Love the wheels!

Chicken Helmet

Looking For Lost

9B759B0D-79C5-4301-A568-370A27300616_zpscit9ak0x.jpg
[/URL]URTLE/Wifes%20Van/36323BF9-E61E-4B31-B1A8-1B699FE80314_zps3kymfj3z.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Wish I could see how the old Dodge vans are converted. I'd love to convert my wifes van to 4wd as we use it when we camp as a family. If anyone knows a link i'd appreciate it. I have a 3/4 ton Dodge front axle and a transfer case from a 46RE transmission. I'd just like to see how the front ends are mounted and how the transfer case is actuated.

CSG

Explorer
Last week, I had a few days off and took a run down to Zion and Bryce. The first photo is on the road to the La Verkin Overlook. A wide spot where someone else had built a fire ring. Pulled in late, left pretty early to get to Zion for some hiking.

IMG_0587.jpg

This picture is in the Dixie NF about 14-15 miles outside of the west entrance to Bryce.

IMG_0664.jpg

The little 2x4 Traverse with Michelin LT tires has taken me to many wonderful places at 15-18 MPG. I have had an issue with the speedo which went screwy but it can't be fixed without replacing the entire cluster. It was easier and more beneficial to buy a Garmin GPS at Costco for way less than the repair and hassle. All the other gages work fine.

Living in South Central Idaho puts me close to many wonderful places and a wide variety of dispersed camping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues