Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Pegasus1

I would go with narrower wheels and tires.I don't think I would go shorter.Tall and narrow seems to work well here for what I have wheeled in the past.

Thx but I don't think they make 40's much narrower. I was gonna do some military tires for now(37's). When money allows I think 355 65 18.

jjohnny350

Adventurer
Welcome vandam, that's a rad setup, pretty similar to what I'd like to do mine. Whistler is an amazing place, I finally made it up
There this last summer to bike, and I was not disappointed. Beautiful area, and van

java

Expedition Leader
Last week, Mt Bachelor, Bend OR.
q1fs.jpg

Lunch stop, Mt Hood in the background.
1qwp.jpg

Paulpie

Hello and Happy New Year to all !

This is my fourth 4x4 van...just moved back to the Socal desert from Hawaii and needed a get out of the heat and head to the waves mobile...gonna pick it up next week! STOKED! I know this is not the right thread but...anyone have any parts links for my 89 Pathfinder E-350...mainly front end parts...bushings etc... Much Thanks!!! Paul

Attachments

• 01212_joe7lJMs8Ep_600x450.jpg
    01212_joe7lJMs8Ep_600x450.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 90

ideam

Got the Wasser Stopper Rainfly installed on the Hiace this past weekend. Looking forward to trying it out in the snow!!

Van Halen is a 1991 Hiace 3L Diesel 4x4...with, uh, a few mods.

And still more to come yet! Getting ready for a long-haul

ybunyryh.jpg

Abitibi

Explorer
Nice Hyace! You got a nice setup on that one, snorkel, Reimo top and a nice front bumper, looking good!

Cheers
Mr. D

draaronr

Adventurer
2000 e350 conversion with a 7.3. Just did maintenance on it. Painting it white loosing the steps and cleaning up a little rust. Adding tow mirrors. And probably leveling the front then slightly larger tires. 4wd conversion in the plans. Has leather seats so super comfy. Taking kids on a 6k mile road trip in the spring pulling the camper.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    514.2 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    517.7 KB · Views: 81

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3