Pics of your VAN! Post up!

digitaldelay

Explorer
(although those lines are for cold weather traction)

The Michelin LTX M/S perform incredibly well in winter conditions. You're right, those zigzag sipes are what you want for winter traction. Michelin actually makes a winter-rated version of the LTX M/S using a softer rubber compound.

Jason

Jb1rd

Explorer
That is exactly what they were, I am now rolling Cooper HT's the ride quality was noticeably appreciable and the price was pretty good>
That's not a winter tire. I'm going to guess it was a BCT Radial A/P (a Chinese-made copy of the Michelin LTX M/S).

Jason

Mazdax605

Observer
IMG_20140809_135300028_HDR_zps1f6ef3fb.jpg

My newly imported 1989 Mitsubishi Delica Star Wagon Turbo-D. Imported it into Massachusetts this month. So far I love it. So worth the wait to get it legally in the states.

Last edited:

costal_cat

Hello.. Just joined up .. Long time Van guy and 4x4'er
Some pics of my 87 Syncro and then pics of the new bumpers I have installed

Running with as 2006 Jetta TDI conversion. Just installed new springs, transmission cooler and few other accessories the past 6 months...

Attachments

• 87 Syncro uWharrie2.JPG
    87 Syncro uWharrie2.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,257
  • 87 Syncro uWharrie.jpg
    87 Syncro uWharrie.jpg
    413.1 KB · Views: 68
  • 87 Syncro uWharrie3.jpg
    87 Syncro uWharrie3.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Spring 2014.jpg
    Spring 2014.jpg
    570.3 KB · Views: 67

dcguillory

Adventurer
Went to Lassen Volcanic Park last and had a blast. took pics of everything except the van while camping so all you get in the driveway pics.

My wife demanded a rocking chair and queen sized nova form mattress.

Still got over 16 mpg for the trip!

steelheadbum

Adventurer
IMG_20140809_135300028_HDR_zps1f6ef3fb.jpg

My newly imported 1989 Mitsubishi Delica Star Wagon Turbo-D. Imported it into Massachusetts this month. So far I love it. So worth the wait to get it legally in the states.
How much did you pay for the van and what did it cost to import? Thanks in advance
Buck
PS
Looks great

Abitibi

Explorer
Went to Lassen Volcanic Park last and had a blast. took pics of everything except the van while camping so all you get in the driveway pics.

My wife demanded a rocking chair and queen sized nova form mattress.

Still got over 16 mpg for the trip!
That's why I don't bring mine ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk