Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

After half a decade on the search for a trailer, came across this used EOS-12 at a price point I could handle! I think it might have been the prototype. First three nights in the books, have to say so far I’m ecstatic. It goes smoother than anything I’ve pulled this far, especially on washboards, and I love the outside kitchen. I’m towing it with my mostly stock colorado diesel, leveled with an icon front suspension.

IMG_7427.jpeg
IMG_7419.jpeg

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

After half a decade on the search for a trailer, came across this used EOS-12 at a price point I could handle! I think it might have been the prototype. First three nights in the books, have to say so far I’m ecstatic. It goes smoother than anything I’ve pulled this far, especially on washboards, and I love the outside kitchen. I’m towing it with my mostly stock colorado diesel, leveled with an icon front suspension.

View attachment 797281
View attachment 797282

That is awesome so happy for you. Great rig great company!!

PhatPanda

Hey Chastingopenspaces, if that's the one from California, just be aware Boreas told me it's not 4 season ready like the production ones. We did briefly consider that one if it's the same, there were some inconsistencies with what the sellers told us and what Boreas told us, but a smoking great deal.

View attachment 797281
View attachment 797282

NikAlex

My made in Abbotsford, BC small adventure trailer (Bison by IconPro) attached to my 4WD diesel Toyota (Hino) Dyna. Pretty deluxe for a tiny trailer. (-:

Attachments

• IMG-6961.jpg
    IMG-6961.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 37

adamalli

Testing new heater out up at Brainard Lakes area in Colorado. Swapped a 2kW diesel heater for a 4kW. Karavans are great but they aren't exactly sealed up real tight.

Attachments

• PXL_20231028_162646299.jpg
    PXL_20231028_162646299.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 38

Raspy

I'm always impressed by how perfectly level you have the truck/trailer. I still have about 3/4" to figure out to get to perfect. :)
You probably have minimal sag with your dually. How is the hitch arranged? Is it the Australian style that bolts on? If so, you can even look at bolting it on underneath the tongue if that helps. I've had mine both on top and below in my search for the best compromise. It is supposed to be at a certain ride height when towing, but a little one way or the other is fine to get the leveling just right.McHitch on Tremor.jpgDrawbar.png

jim65wagon

Mojave National Preserve

351d200b206f0bedc3b3eb3d0f3328f7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven