Post Pic's of your Jeep

madZJ

Observer
It is a Koenig Iron Works product.
RDwithhdtprearqtr.jpg
Koenighardtop-1.jpg

What else did they build? I've got a PTO winch from them on my old bronco.

alexfm

Explorer
so i posted my XJ a few pages back. and ive finally come to decide basically where i want to go with it build wise. but im in college and progress really wont start for a few years really. yal think its worth starting a build thread and getting my ideas written down? other than that i may be able to post up pix of it randomly, and random matinence and if i do happen to get a new toy for it...

Thats what I did. :sombrero: Link is in my signature. But, Im still in that "Poor College Student" category. :snorkel:

bldeagle10

Explorer
Thats what I did. :sombrero: Link is in my signature. But, Im still in that "Poor College Student" category. :snorkel:

lol yea i figure it gives me 3-4 years to figure out what i want. then my first year of being a park ranger, the salary is like. 46-76k starting. and i figure im going to go crazy with a build...im used to living off like. 12k max lol. so ill have alot of play money and the build thread will pick up drastically.

Purzell

Adventurer
My '97 XJ

Let's see if the photo shows up. My '97 XJ with OME 2" heavy lift and 30x9.5 BFG's. We got some snow up at Lake Tahoe.

DarinM

Explorer
New rear bumper

I had a guy I found on Jeep Forum named Cliff Tadlock in Louisiana build me a rear bumper. My little brother helped me put it on Saturday. Still need to finish it up - drill a few holes for gerry can holders, hi-lift mount, and put in the lugs for my spare tire.
So far I like it.
The lights are just the KC backup light kit. Very easy to wire up. I didn't have time to install a toggle with them so they just come on with my backup lights. I can see much better now. Also used the Teraflex antenna bracket. In the pic it hadn't been tightened down yet, it actually stands up straight now.

Attachments

• Bumper1.JPG
    Bumper1.JPG
    780.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Bumper2.JPG
    Bumper2.JPG
    821.5 KB · Views: 41

bldeagle10

Explorer
^^^ love the photo. im a huge fan of black and white photography...

still undecided on the grille. id have to see it in person/more pix/videos to decide if i like... ive grown fond of the [ ]||||||[ ] :D

intothewild

Adventurer
^^^ love the photo. im a huge fan of black and white photography...

still undecided on the grille. id have to see it in person/more pix/videos to decide if i like... ive grown fond of the [ ]||||||[ ] :D

It came with the Jeep when I bought..I personally don't think I would have bought it and put it on myself, but since it's there, it's there. I've thought about picking up a stocker and replacing it actually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad