Post Pic's of your Jeep

maximumrob

Adventurer
b jeepin said:
IMG_5329.jpg

How do you get in to that bad boy without climbing on your doors?

b jeepin said:
here is one more pic of the red one< found time to lift a little more for a total of 6.5" front and rear. the 34" tires are just about the right size, still cant fully flex without stuffing the wheel but works well so far. i also purchased a tent to mount on the roof for overnigh expeditions.

:safari-rig:

IMG_5330.jpg

IMG_5329.jpg

What brand is that tent?

thanks!

b jeepin

Adventurer
tent

well i'm glad you ask i was going to post a new thread (and still will) about this tent. it was one of the most cost affective options ive come across so far. the tent is not designed for use as a rtt but is easily adapted to work if you have the right dimensions. this particular setup is a two man cot tent. designed to keep you off the ground in this case way off the ground. i recently purchased this guy gently used and so far i love it! i still need to fab up a ladder because it is not all that easy to get in and out of. i have this mounted right now to the factory rack on the jeep, i plan on installing a custom rack in the near future. these tents can be found at some retailers in certain areas or search online for a cot tent. these can be purchased for less than 300.00! it definately will take more time to figure out mounting, height restrictions, a ladder, a cover, etc. but is quite comfy and i'll add more updates on how it holds up soon! thanks for your interest, Brad. cheapthrillsoffroad:camping:

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
When Long Arm goes wrong...

This is what happens when you run out of steam installing a Clayton Long Arm suspension lift

DSCN0519.jpg

~James

Atticus_1354

Adventurer
Don't think I have posted mine here yet. The only trouble so far is a broken swaybar bracket from a rough impact that I need to reweld and what I am hoping is a fried TPS from taking it through some deep puddles. Next month it is going to Big Bend.

2643733615_b20dd25fb4.jpg

And setup with the Hammock in the Sam Houston National Forest. This is the trip that I fried the TPS on.

2555489394_fd6ae4dd86.jpg

DarinM

Explorer
Mine

Mine's the yellow one here hanging out with Goodtimes' Jeep toward the end of the Martinez Mine loop in AZ. I learned from this trip that Austin to Tucson is a long ways to drive a Jeep looking exactly as it does in the pic. I froze on the way there and just about roasted on the way back.
And I can't wait to make the trip again as soon as I can. :)
I may have a lift on it by the end of this month. Still have lights to install and I've got a winch sitting in a box on my living room floor as well.
So Mr. Jeep is about to get a pretty major face lift.

9bf79438a65de517dc4e9658ff7139e8.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues