Post Pic's of your Jeep

TimW

Observer
Well this is my frist post here and i'm new to this site. so here's my jeep.

This photo is in deer valley, ca

P7260142.jpg

this one is going to Bolivia, Nv

PB290003.jpg

CharlieV

Adventurer
Me and the scrambler about to get winched up a hill in Connecticut last December.

Attachments

• Failed Hill at OE.jpg
    Failed Hill at OE.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 109

Outdoorsben

Observer
Here is my 08 and my 74CJ5. Just did a frame off resto on the CJ5 a few years ago. I need to paint it, that's all that's left.

IMG00079.jpg

slimtwo

Adventurer
05 TJ pics

This my 2005 "Willy's" limited edition TJ, I bought it used, it came with the 3.5 inch Rubicon lift, Warn 8000 winch, Warn bumpers front and rear. Since I've had it, I've installed rock slinder bars (so my lovely wife can get up in it, she is only 5 foot tall), and an Or-fab tre carrier, and installed new tires including a new wheel and tire for the spare. I eventualy want to install a Tuffy overhead console for my CB (I have a cobra CB, and a 48 in Firestick fiberglass antenna), and I am working on a trailer design to tow behind the Jeep for camping.

05JeepTireCarrier014.jpg

DSCN0943-1.jpg

This is a work in Progress!

Happy Trails!

Bruce

ZREM

Observer
RgnNxn08, that is a sick set-up...once I get the issues on the WJ all figured out a think a Northern CO run is in order, and although our screen-names tell me we might not agree on politics a little offroading sounds like a great idea.

Cheers,

Court:victory:

shadowhaus

Well this is my frist post here and i'm new to this site. so here's my jeep.

This photo is in deer valley, ca

P7260142.jpg

I tried Deer Valley a few years ago but the river crossing out of Blue Lakes was WAY too deep from the snow run off. Did you start on the lakes side or hwy 4?

XJBANKER

Explorer
Thank you for the compliments.

I just added a Hub kit last month and now thinking of building a matching trailer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk