Post pictures of your Land Rover.

cdm

Adventurer
If you really want to see what it takes to put on 33's - check out this: http://www.disco3.co.uk/forum/topic54415.html

Ironically enough the official guides for putting 33s on D2 (LR2 to some i guess) call for literally cutting the truck up. It is hogwash as i have 33s (32.9s, ok) and haven't done half of what i supposedly should have... Certainly no sheet metal mods.

ASFIK all discoveries will require a lift to fit 33s, at least 2", 3" recommended. If you are trying to jam 33s and keep the air suspension on the LR3/4 i can see how THAT can be an issue. But that has nothing to do with the actual chassis, it is just that the suspension design was never intended for upsizing.

Once you carve that out you can fit just like on the older discoveries.

Howski

a few from this Friday and Saturday at Choccolocco Mountain OHV park in Jacksonville, AL. It was a great place and we got some nice scenery as the leaves had turned and were begining to fall
ChoccoloccoRide10-28015.jpg
ChoccoloccoRide10-28018.jpg
ChoccoloccoRide10-28017.jpg

Howski

Love that tan/beige color. Was thinking of something along those lines when I need a repaint down the road. If you don't mind me asking, how much did the paint job run you?

ltngaines

Adventurer
Love that tan/beige color. Was thinking of something along those lines when I need a repaint down the road. If you don't mind me asking, how much did the paint job run you?
Are you ready for this? I painted it with a roller. I do have alot of painting experience, that helped but you could do it. PM me your # and I would be happy to send you an email or a call on all the info how to. I have pics many pages back on this thread when it was red.

Are you ready for this? I painted it with a roller. I do have alot of painting experience, that helped but you could do it. PM me your # and I would be happy to send you an email or a call on all the info how to. I have pics many pages back on this thread when it was red.

that paint job is awesome, the fact that you did it with a roller is amazing. great looking rig!

jhawk

Adventurer
A couple pics of my 95 while running the Desoto Mine Trail this weekend. Like usual the pics don't do the trail justice.

Jim

Attachments

• desotoresize1.JPG
    desotoresize1.JPG
    244.8 KB · Views: 46
  • resizedesoto.JPG
    resizedesoto.JPG
    248.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Keanan

Observer
here's the only shot i have with my rover in it of the last outing I went on with some of the SCLR people on oct 16:

IMG_3676.JPG

and here's a few of the other rovers that were in the group:

IMG_3680.JPG

IMG_3694.JPG

IMG_3700.JPG

IMG_3702.JPG

Haha I recognize the retard in the first picture!
I think he's on the forum here...

The picture of the Range Rover looks good with the trees in the background.

psykokid

Explorer
What trail is that?

1N37A - Bean Flats, in SBNF near the Heart Bar campground off of 38. Its a pretty easy run down hill, would be more challenging going uphill.

Keenan said:
The picture of the Range Rover looks good with the trees in the background

A polarizer on the lens does a lot for darkening up the skies and giving things a bit more "pop"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal

Members online