Post pictures of your Land Rover.

blue bomber

Adventurer
He and I were business partners some time ago. He planted the seed but this rig is all mine.The brakes are the BCB version, on the front and the rears are his last batch. These are best swap for series axles. Roam Offroad has taken over the manufacturing of this excellent conversion. As for the adapters, they are existing AA and the transfer case adapter is of my design.http://www.advanceadapters.com/products/pn-50-9000/
These are available and on the shelf. No obscure or difficult to source items. We are on our second run of these adapter. Pretty exciting for rover nerds like myself;)
aefdf58e-4fc8-3fb1.jpg
aefdf58e-4fdc-77cc.jpg

tacr2man

Adventurer
Not your average expedition Vehicle

This was one I used to own , not an expedition vehicle , but i did use to tow my caravan (trailer) with it ! 113-1345_IMG.JPG

psykokid

Explorer
here's the only shot i have with my rover in it of the last outing I went on with some of the SCLR people on oct 16:

IMG_3676.JPG

and here's a few of the other rovers that were in the group:

IMG_3680.JPG

IMG_3694.JPG

IMG_3700.JPG

IMG_3702.JPG

Mg-rover1

Observer
I missed this one...I'm a Member of SCLR also. I'm hoping to get out and run some trails soon. Been busy with the fam and work. Disco looks good bro!

psykokid

Explorer
I missed this one...I'm a Member of SCLR also. I'm hoping to get out and run some trails soon. Been busy with the fam and work. Disco looks good bro!

Thanks! I know how it goes with the family and such. Fortunately the wife and kids were along with so it made it a good time. Only complaint was that my son said he felt like a bobble head afterwards.. :)

overlander

Expedition Leader
Jack, sorry I missed you this weekend. Was trying to meet as many folks as I could. Met Tyrone Sunday morning but you weren't there. I'm not parking in the boonies next time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3