Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Canol 109

Observer
I'm Dave....Andy took the picture.

The grill is a Wolf (WMIK) grill. I picked it up recently because for some reason I just don't trust plastic in the bush. Not enough protection for vital parts..ie: rad and intercooler.

Series1Rangie

Adventurer
Thanks, and sorry Dave. :)

That is a sweet grill, I must admit to not being a fan of the standard plastic defender grill as well. They just never seem to fit right.

tommyd

Observer
I'm Dave....Andy took the picture.

The grill is a Wolf (WMIK) grill. I picked it up recently because for some reason I just don't trust plastic in the bush. Not enough protection for vital parts..ie: rad and intercooler.

Can we see some more pics of the grill & your truck? Looks good.

Canol 109

Observer
Can we see some more pics of the grill & your truck? Looks good.

Ask and ye shall receive...

5.jpg1.jpg2.jpg6.jpg3.jpg

300TDi (new head, injectors and glow plugs) w/R380 gearbox. Old Man Emu Shocks all around, new genuine HD Land Rover Springs. Custom made rock sliders and tree bars. Replaced standard military seats with Defender seats with Head Rests. BFG KM2 Muds on new genuine Wolf wheels. Checkerplate wing tops. I also have a Warn 8274 winch that I am waiting for a solution for mounting up front.
Apparently this 1991 was used on an airbase, as the tower truck, so very low mileage and great body as it wasn't abused as a general service truck.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

timmy!!!!!!!

Explorer
Did a little visiting over the weekend.

P79839400.jpg

tacr2man

Adventurer

Here is my 86 110 CSW 3.9i during last winter owned since 87 well travelled in Europe and Australia

Attachments

• PC190094.JPG
    PC190094.JPG
    868.6 KB · Views: 153

d110pickup

SE Expedition Society
Canol109, Will you post some detail photos of the rock sliders?
I need to build some for mine and I'd like to see how they treated the area under the storage lockers.
Thanks,
Mike

Canol 109

Observer
Canol109, Will you post some detail photos of the rock sliders?
I need to build some for mine and I'd like to see how they treated the area under the storage lockers.
Thanks,
Mike
Really not that different than standard other than a steel channel welded to the top of the regular slider setup. The only thing different that I would do again is to not stop the channel at the front of the side lockers like mine but run it continuous all the way to the back end. That way when you remove the sills and unbolt the bottom of the locker from the sill, you could just drill through the channel and re secure the locker bottom to the steel channel on top of the sliders. I will try and get some pics for you in the next day or so.

Cheers,

Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalewelsh