Post pictures of your Land Rover.

gjackson

FRGS
Were they trying to sell that CT? I thought it was the Pangea Truck?
FWIW I think sandglow was the name of the paint, but I might be mistaken...

That's not the ex-Pangaea truck. I believe there are somewhere around 12 original CT trucks in North America, that includes 110s and D1s.

Attachments

• DSC_0025.JPG
    DSC_0025.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 301

shartzer

Observer
Thanks for the compliments guys!

I sure hope Mac didn't mind me shooting a picture of his truck. I was just really worried about the color being wrong. When you spend a month prepping, spraying and staring at a truck you tend to see colors in a different way.

As far as the truck in the background. I really don't think it is for sale. In fact the only time I have seen it moved is once they moved it from the front of the lot (on a rock pile) to the back of the lot to make room for a D90.

And just a note. I am really not trying to make a replica. I just always hated the red color of my truck. When I got it a few years ago I couldn't pass on it since it was a 5sp with 60k miles and no sunroof. Since I was going to spend the money and ridiculous amount of time painting it I wanted a color that meant something and would age well. SandGlow made the most since.

bobtail4x4

Adventurer
try again, well that worked,

the pickup is a 71 with the rear body cut and shortened by 13", just being fited with a 200tdi.
the disco is a 94 200tdi
both have 265/75/16 bfg muds. winch etc,

Attachments

• Copy of bob front.jpg
    Copy of bob front.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 125
  • disco1.jpg
    disco1.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 88

jpc1818

Adventurer
MY Rig

I bought a 96 that was hooked up, i took all the "good stuff off", replaced them with the stock parts and sold to a buddy.
1st picture is the donor with the OLDEMU's and steelies off.
Second is off my truck with the OLDEMU's and steelies on.
Freaky redonkoulously better in the snow/offroad.

Attachments

• Picture 15.jpg
    Picture 15.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 114
  • Picture 16.jpg
    Picture 16.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 158

Green96D1

Explorer
heres my Disco doing what it likes to do!

web2.jpg
:victory:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy