Post pictures of your Land Rover.

adelatoa

Adventurer
Beer/Grocery-getter! Need to get rid of the pizza cutting tires.

665a9242020569c0b27bc2fc891078d3.jpg

spikemd

Explorer
Test fit my new TuffStuff rooftop tent on my P38 range rover with factory SD rack that I bought at King of the Hammers a few weeks ago. If I mount the tent towards the front, the rear cross bar attaches just before the rear up slope. The front of the tent is right at the front bar further decreasing aerodynamics, as if this truck had any. It's a great tent, the same as the Tepui Aduana but I got a screaming deal on it and didn't pay for shipping. Can't wait to test it out in Death Valley next month.

(Pizza cutters are the best!)

2015-02-24 09.32.22.jpg

2015-02-24 09.31.01.jpg

adelatoa

Adventurer
Pizza cutting tires are the best

3444878ddfdc4b795fa354401568e56f.jpg

aeae0ac670b50bfa934ccc8dd6447e9e.jpg

RN what I really meant was skating tires. I just fitted my p38 on pizza cutters 235/85/16. What I should I said I need aggressive and proper size pizza cutters. Those 235/85's were meant for my classic but decided to fit them on my p38 since I am still finishing my classic's interior and funds are low to work on.

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
No explanation needed! I just love skinny tires on Rovers, they just look and work better.

Everyone is under some assumption that you need ultra wide tires to go places...

adelatoa

Adventurer
No explanation needed! I just love skinny tires on Rovers, they just look and work better.

Everyone is under some assumption that you need ultra wide tires to go places...

I concur.

I like the more classic look of the skinny tires just that my RRC needs slightly more aggressive tires.

adelatoa

Adventurer
Test fit my new TuffStuff rooftop tent on my P38 range rover with factory SD rack that I bought at King of the Hammers a few weeks ago. If I mount the tent towards the front, the rear cross bar attaches just before the rear up slope. The front of the tent is right at the front bar further decreasing aerodynamics, as if this truck had any. It's a great tent, the same as the Tepui Aduana but I got a screaming deal on it and didn't pay for shipping. Can't wait to test it out in Death Valley next month.

(Pizza cutters are the best!)

View attachment 272673

View attachment 272674

Cool set up I envy your roof top tent.

When will you be heading to Death Valley? I might want to tag along.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3