Post pictures of your Land Rover.

timmy!!!!!!!

Explorer
Just picked up this 95 5spd DI the other day. I'm running out of room in my driveways:

258nxxx.jpg

2zoj4fp.jpg

2yk01g5.jpg

Sweet Conniston Green Rover! Just give it a good coat of wax and enjoy it in stock form. I wish I would have kept my 97 disco stock.

ExpoScout

Explorer
Sweet Conniston Green Rover! Just give it a good coat of wax and enjoy it in stock form. I wish I would have kept my 97 disco stock.

Well, due to some logistical issues, it's not going to stay completely stock for long. But I'm not doing any cutting or anything like that. My 98 is getting put back to stock and sold, so the ARB and lift/wheels are going on the 95. Though the 255/85s are getting replaced with 235/85s.

timmy!!!!!!!

Explorer
Oh well I would put 245/75s underneath then. I have had 265/75s and 235/85s with a 5spd truck and I really started to hate shifting down gear a lot going up hills.

jhawk

Adventurer
New Dusch

Five days before our family Christmas trip to the cabin my 1994 with just over 100,000 threw a couple rods through the block.
picture.php

I managed to find a nice one owner 95 Disco with 110,000 miles and loaded with a ton of factory add ons for $3,000. This was better choice than fixing the 94, and really my only option time wise. So I had three days to move all the parts off of the 1994 to the new rig.
picture.php

The new rig is better in every way than the old one. I'll get some real pictures this weekend when I take it out to scout for pigs!
picture.php

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Some shots from the past couple of days on the frozen shores of Lake Superior. The rig sat for a month of brutal sub zero temps and a tank of bad gas that froze in the lines.

0a83792a.jpg

ea48cfd2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven