Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Viggen

Just here...
I hope they payed you to take the Rover, because you just gave up a solidly reliable car for the next 200,000 miles.

I dont know about all of that above statement. I hate the FJ Cruiser. With a passion. Not one bit of it actually makes sense to me. Terrible blindspots, a dash wide enough to land a plane on, passenger "doors" that open down at an angle making opening them on gradients hard, cheesy "mechanical" plastic accents on the dash and the general feeling of being inside a submarine. Oh, not to mention the WORST seats I have ever sat in. Im not a fan of DII's but I like them slightly more than I like FJ Cruisers.

We also make ladders for the Disco I and II

BR-LRD1-1-0-Low-Res-10.jpg

That ladder looks great. The LR one, Im not too much of a fan of. They get the job done but a full length one would be so much more natural.

MattScott

Approved Vendor
I dont know about all of that above statement. I hate the FJ Cruiser. With a passion. Not one bit of it actually makes sense to me. Terrible blindspots, a dash wide enough to land a plane on, passenger "doors" that open down at an angle making opening them on gradients hard, cheesy "mechanical" plastic accents on the dash and the general feeling of being inside a submarine. Oh, not to mention the WORST seats I have ever sat in. Im not a fan of DII's but I like them slightly more than I like FJ Cruisers.

That ladder looks great. The LR one, Im not too much of a fan of. They get the job done but a full length one would be so much more natural.

I agree with you, it´s a tad funky, but in a way, a funky toyota is perfect. Funky means personality in my book, something Toyota generally lacks!

The grey on that DII is definitely my favorite color on a DII besides the G4 edition though, it looks great.

istanbuldefender

Turn over Defender

Defender 60 meters falling down at Kaz mountain N39 40'41'' E26 56'01''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnDiYbsF-Ak&feature=player_embedded[/URL]

Canol 109

Observer
My Rovers

Hi All,

Here are some pics of my Rovers. The 109 was my first and was one of the 2009 Canol Expedition rovers. Mine is the front truck.
cover.jpg

This is after the trip with a repaint, and the soft top on.
109x.jpg

After that trip and having my bones seriously shaken about I decided to pick up a 110. This is what it now looks like after some add-ons...tires, sliders, rims, snorkel...etc..It is a RHD with a 300TDi with a R380 x-MoD.
DSC_0026xx.jpg

Cheers,

al415

Observer
This is my 1995 LWB. I'll get a picture of my defender up if I manage to dig it out of it's snowy resting place.

Attachments

• RRC at the beach.jpg
    RRC at the beach.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 33

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven