DSCF0533.jpg

DSCF0537.jpg

DSCF0544.jpg

DSCF0547.jpg

DSCF0548.jpg

I still have to add side storage for misc. STUFF

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Love the slide out map drawer/stand. My suggestion though, is to recess that drawer just a bit, maybe 1/2" or so, back from the edge face of cabinet. This will help protect from rain and internal spills, etc...

TemboTusk

Rendezvous Con

That is one unique drawer system! Great to see such innovation! The system looks very well thought out. :clapsmile

rusty_tlc

Explorer
Another thumbs up for the map drawer, I don't recall ever seeing that on a drawer system. If you add a piece of Plexiglas over it you could multitask it as a table top.

Backroad Explorer

Adventurer
Rusty you know what they say " Great Minds Think Alike" . Underside of tilt is space for more Topo Maps. I made the drawer removable so you can set it on the table in camp.

DSCF0583.jpg

wipeout

I really like that map drawer idea. I've seen something like that on a few survey trucks around here but never thought about integrating it into a drawer system. Great Idea!

4runnin'

Observer
Hi guys, I am mid build of my drawer system and I am in need of 36" drawer sliders. Does anyone have a good source of where to find 36" drawer slides (for cheaper than $150)? All of the internet searches I have done pull up slides that are in the $150 range...ouch. I was hoping to get two pairs of 36" slides for under $100...any help would be appreciated!

Raw7s

Adventurer
Hi guys, I am mid build of my drawer system and I am in need of 36" drawer sliders. Does anyone have a good source of where to find 36" drawer slides (for cheaper than $150)? All of the internet searches I have done pull up slides that are in the $150 range...ouch. I was hoping to get two pairs of 36" slides for under $100...any help would be appreciated!

I got my 26" from www.drawerslides.com, not sure if they have 36" though, but at least they're nice there, unlike www.lockandhinge.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues