Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

yugo308guy

Observer
View attachment 160166View attachment 160167
My wife and I just finished some paint work.
View attachment 160168
Just couldn't look at that fender any longer. My wife said don't do it , you wont want to go off road anymore.
Then I got carried away and do the whole thing.
Now I need to make the rear bumper.

That looks really good! I did a little trim painting myself last weekend. Painted my bumpers and window trim on the passenger side

2w3ssiq.jpg

sqs7z8.jpg

Last edited:

jethrooo

How did you put the projectors in? Was it a kit that you got and had to split the housing and stuck it in? or a whole new unit?

I got the complete kit from theretrofitsource.com, they're really helpful and provide you with the best customer service, you should check
em out. And if you need more info check out hidplanet.com

But basically I had to buy clear lenses headlamps since 96 headlamps have frenseled lenses which will affect the output. Then I retrofitted it in there.

At1Maverick

Here's my 96 SR, and I am very new to this site and to the whole 4x4 scene. I just got this but haven't really taken delivery yet, spend the last 2 sunday evenings working on it. Had a bad coil, so I decided to replace the wires and spark plugs as well. Will be doing timing belt and other components in there pretty soon. Seems to be in pretty good shape other than the leather interior. No leaks whatsoever, allthought the engine smoked a little when I started it up the first time

I haven't been excited about owning a vehicle other than a Mustang before this one, so it must be special, hehe.

MARKSMONTE

EXPLORER
That looks really good! I did a little trim painting myself last weekend. Painted my bumpers and window trim on the passenger side

2w3ssiq.jpg

sqs7z8.jpg
Hey
That looks real nice.
Its amazing what a little paint can do.
There is a 90 with that same color here in Santa Fe that some guy is trying to sell. The engine is all fresh rebuilt.
He thinks it will sell for $4000.:Wow1:
Yours look real clean

MARKSMONTE

EXPLORER
I liek how your factory vents are still straight.. haha. I walk on mine daily while travelling to get **** off the roof rack.. they have a slight bend to them. scoops functional? and paint used?
The vents are functional.
It's hard to believe hot much heat comes out just sitting at a idle.
The paint on the Monte is PPG ULTRA 700, base coat with clear coat.
The black is DEFENDER-PRO sprayon bedliner. I have to respray the hood now that the scoops are on.
I'll wait until the rear bumper is done and spray them both.
I chose DEFENDER-PRO becuase my supplier had it on hand, it is UV stable and it cmes in 4 parts so i didnt have to mix it all at once.
I try not to walk on my truck, but its not easy:sombrero:

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Not mine (I wish it was!), but Billygoats here on ExPo from our run this Saturday on the Cleghorn Trail near LA
IMG_4562-XL.jpg

DESTRO

Mountain Warrior
I wish I had the Mach 5, and I know who Racer X is!!! But if I do any sticker mod stuff from the 80's it will be of Transformers, or M.A.S.K

well.. i actually own the mach 5 and I AM Racer X but, i think i'm joining up with COBRA! just feels right since my handle is DESTRO =0)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater