Post your tents

Cody1771

Explorer
Hey Your Lexas was posted on the CVT page the other day! nice rig! wonder what my X5 would look like with one on it....

TeCKis300

Observer
I noticed that too Cody. And I say go for it. My whole family has gotten a renewed interest in camping because if it!

If you did get one, I can't say enough good things about CVT and it's owner.

BenHedrick

Adventurer
Here is my Uwharrie (URE) camp site w/ RTT. RTT and awning is by Ironman 4x4. I really am QUITE happy with my Ironman 4x4 products! Great stuff...!

img_7009.jpg

img_7010.jpg

im5.jpg

FMKV

My Nemo Ashashi

camping anyas recital 6.1.12 033.jpg
cant say enough about this tent, roomy for 4, sturdy, with the garage attachment plenty of room for gear and survived a couple of 8 hr downpours in the smokey mtns without a drop getting in. Nemo makes some great equipment.

Gaidheal

Observer
Here's my baby,, goes anywhere I can drive.

DSCN1565a.jpg

What is it? My wife now wants one, having seen yours.

:)

What is it? My wife now wants one, having seen yours.

:)

I've seen those types of popup camper trailers at Sportsmans Warehouse. They setup around five minutes according to the add. The one at my local store has two beds on the sides and a nice size table and floor space in-between them. They are pretty cool about 5k worth of cool ;) I've seen one with two four wheelers on it too. Jumping Jack Trailers is the name of the company that makes the ones at Sportsmans.

toymaster

Explorer
Bibler I-tent, for when I'm going light; it has not let me down in 12 years. Can't believe it has been that long.

IMG-20110924-00237-M.jpg

IMG-20110924-00238-M.jpg

RTT for the times when 'light' is not possible.

IMG-20120713-00039-M.jpg

Gaidheal

Observer
This is the Lifetime trailer that used to be sold at Costco. I believe it has been discontinued. The replacement version isn't nearly as cool.

Thanks. Too bad - this is a neat one.

The Jumping Jack is nice but I'm not sure I like it as much.

Now to break the news to the boss... :0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal