Quadrasteer Worked So Great for Chevy, Right? Now Maybe It’s the F250’s Turn

jadmt

ignore button user
Testy feast? Like prairie oysters? :sick:
yup. we called them rocky mountain oysters when I was growing up. I used to work on a very large cattle ranch when I was a kid and every year come branding time I would help round up the calves and hold them as they got the triple dose of hell..branded, dehorned and castrated all at once. They would have a big oyster fry at the end of the day. I was so covered in cow ******** and blood I never much felt like partaking but the would tell me I did not know what I was missing.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Almost every bar in Montana sells shirts and hats like that. I believe the first tho was the Stockman's bar in Missoula. The Testy feast is no more 2017 was the end It got too out of control and too many deaths surrounding the event finally caught up with it. I live close by and have been to Sturgis like 12 times and nothing in Sturgis compared to how bad the testy feast was.

Well.....It’s baaaack!

CD33F40E-C522-4975-90CC-5F87D608D356.jpeg
errrr, on second thought, despite the above graphics, this 2020 event might actually be the annual testicular cancer awareness “fest.” Dang it, that not the same thing at all!

"jadmt said
yup. we called them rocky mountain oysters when I was growing up. I used to work on a very large cattle ranch when I was a kid and every year come branding time I would help round up the calves and hold them as they got the triple dose of hell..branded, dehorned and castrated all at once.
(When I participated in this activity, I seem to remember that it was a quadruple dose of hell....the fourth one was vaccinating the poor little fellas with those big steel needles!)

They would have a big oyster fry at the end of the day. I was so covered in cow **** and blood I never much felt like partaking but the would tell me I did not know what I was missing.
(I’m surprised the other hands let you get away with no chomping down on a few RMO’s...they’d maybe cut some slack there for the owner’s kids but not anyone else....you were lucky!)

Last edited:

jadmt

ignore button user
It’s baaaack!
View attachment 560733

"jadmt said
yup. we called them rocky mountain oysters when I was growing up. I used to work on a very large cattle ranch when I was a kid and every year come branding time I would help round up the calves and hold them as they got the triple dose of hell..branded, dehorned and castrated all at once.
(When I participated in this activity, I seem to remember that it was a quadruple dose of hell....the fourth one was vaccinating the poor little fellas with those big steel needles!)

They would have a big oyster fry at the end of the day. I was so covered in cow **** and blood I never much felt like partaking but the would tell me I did not know what I was missing.
(I’m surprised the other hands let you get away with no chomping down on a few RMO’s...they’d maybe cut some slack there for the owner’s kids but not anyone else....you were lucky!)

I wonder if after the law suits are all said and done it really will be a go. I know there is at least one major one still going on as result from a multi fatality crash. the other thing Montana has really gotten on the human trafficking band wagon and places like this are going to be scrutinized much more than in the past. I drive by there and it looks like it is pretty much gone to rot.

bas157

My brother has a 2003 Silverado 1500 QS with the 5.3. He loves it but was in a fender bender last month that damaged enough parts that it was totalled by the insurance company. A clean low mile rust free QS in PA for an affordable price is tough to find, harder even with the 5.3 (which he wanted since it is a daily driver) so he ended up getting a 2004 Dodge 1500.
Right now it is sitting in my driveway while he decides if he'll part it out, sell it whole, or fix it. The rear axle from what I gather is based on the Dana 60.
The turning radius on it is great though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maynerd Mowat