Quadrasteer Worked So Great for Chevy, Right? Now Maybe It’s the F250’s Turn

phsycle

Adventurer
Oh, when I say "wheeling" I don't mean driving down a dirt road for 10 miles and popping a tent with every boutique camping/cooking accessory available (Overlanding).

Quadrasteer would work just fine for overlanding and taking Instagram flex shots ?

I thought that was the MO in FL? :LOL:

Come out to Moab. Broverlander central, but to give them credit, they at least use their rigs as intended....at least between coffee shop stops in town.

jadmt

ignore button user
Are JT prices starting to drop? I was wondering when that would happen. I've seen maybe 5-6 in the wild here. I was guessing price was the factor. Seeing lots of Rangers.
I think I have seen more JT's than Rangers here. See them nearly every day I am out and about.

jadmt

ignore button user
JT sport is $38,200.

Fully loaded Rubi is $50k.

I have been dealing on them and I have found sports with max tow package (need the rubicon axles) are dropping way down but I have found that none of the dealers are bringing in basic equipped rubicons with automatics. You need the Auto for the max tow rating. they are bringing in the loaded versions ie ~ hight 50's low 60's msrp and discounting. but not bringing in JT's in the low 50's and knocking them down like the sports. bastards anyway.

Dennis Dillion is always a good dealer to compare prices with.

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
Bummer, I was under the assumption that all JT's had the good axles. Just sans lockers.

JT Rubicon, steel bumper, hardtop, headliner, manual, and blinding head on collision causing lights is $48,165 on the online builder. A bit pricey for my taste.

Last edited:

luthj

Engineer In Residence
I would enjoy 4 wheel steering on my 140" WB van. a 30ft turning circle would be most excellent. Of course the cost and maintenance would likely put me off.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Bummer, I was under the assumption that all JT's had the good axles. Just sans lockers.

JT Rubicon, steel bumper, hardtop, headliner, manual, and blinding head on collision causing lights is $48,165 on the online builder. A bit pricey for my taste.
I bet that would be close to $68,000 up here.. :(

I was wrong. Came out to $61,000. Still 20K more than a FX4 Supercrew Ranger. Hell, 61 grand is Power Wagon or Super Duty money.

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
I'd pay $40k for a stripped Rubicon. No more.

It's still a Jeep. Interior won't fit me, but it's way better than a damn Defender. Roof will pee on me. The axles will look for any excuse to fail. And the engines lack enthusiasm. The 4.0 was fun to drive.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I'd pay $40k for a stripped Rubicon. No more.

It's still a Jeep. Interior won't fit me, but it's way better than a damn Defender. Roof will pee on me. The axles will look for any excuse to fail. And the engines lack enthusiasm. The 4.0 was fun to drive.
So, my take away from this is we confirmed you'd pay 40k to be peed on.....

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
I doubt the rear gets near the abuse the front .....

That comment kinda reminds me of this saloon tee shirt from when we lived in Montana
and the Last Chance Gulch was nearby....

67EF7AB8-6AAC-4920-8245-9DE43A68A49D.jpeg

Montana...a uniquely great state....they also have an annual Testicle Festival there! ?

Last edited:

jadmt

ignore button user
That comment kinda reminds me of this saloon tee shirt from when we lived in Montana
and the Last Chance Gulch was nearby....

View attachment 560680

Montana...a uniquely great state....they also have an annual Testicle Festival there! ?

Almost every bar in Montana sells shirts and hats like that. I believe the first tho was the Stockman's bar in Missoula. The Testy feast is no more 2017 was the end It got too out of control and too many deaths surrounding the event finally caught up with it. I live close by and have been to Sturgis like 12 times and nothing in Sturgis compared to how bad the testy feast was.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Almost every bar in Montana sells shirts and hats like that. I believe the first tho was the Stockman's bar in Missoula. The Testy feast is no more 2017 was the end It got too out of control and too many deaths surrounding the event finally caught up with it. I live close by and have been to Sturgis like 12 times and nothing in Sturgis compared to how bad the testy feast was.
Testy feast? Like prairie oysters? :sick:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maynerd Mowat