Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

TomMonkey

Hello, I'm a new member and here is my rig. It's a 2001 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab TRD 4x4. I've had it since it was new. For the first few years it was my daily driver so it stayed mostly stock. Ever since I got another truck for daily use I've slowly built it up to how it is today.

DSC_0639.jpg

DSC_0694.jpg

DSC_2457.jpg

DSC_0917.jpg

DSC_4863.jpg

DSC_0931.jpg

DSC_1141.jpg

DSC_2650.jpg

DSC_2657.jpg

Last edited:

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
Hello, I'm a new member and here is my rig. It's a 2001 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab TRD 4x4. I've had it since it was new. For the first few years it was my daily driver so it stayed mostly stock. Ever since I got another truck for daily use I've slowly built it up to how it is today.

DSC_0639.jpg

DSC_0694.jpg

DSC_2457.jpg

DSC_0917.jpg

DSC_4863.jpg

DSC_0931.jpg

DSC_1141.jpg

DSC_2650.jpg

DSC_2657.jpg

Nice-looking Doublecab. What you running for lift & suspension?

TomMonkey

Nice-looking Doublecab. What you running for lift & suspension?

Thanks Rattler.
I have a Tuff Country 5 inch in front with Fabtech coilovers and Deavers in back with Bilstein 5150s. It's all sitting on top of 33x12.5R15 MTRs.

Last edited:

shahram

Adventurer
The Camel got a haircut...and a new hat.

Before:
IMG_4078.jpg

After tonight:
2011-02-28213951.jpg

I'm down $250, and up one dirty Wildernest camper of unknown age, with a broken window, smelly canvas, blown gas shocks, good fiberglas, nice gaskets, and surprisingly little wear and tear. The lumber hauler was nice, but merely an oversized surf rack. I needed something with a little more security, so I could stop at the store and not have to worry about the gear in back. I needed a place to change into and out of a wetsuit, or camp out discreetly, or sleep it off.

And I needed another reason for my wife to roll her eyes at yet another project...

maxama10

Welcome to Nevadafornia

Derek24

Explorer
Nice pictures maxama! I miss NV everyday....:( Hey how do you like the Duratracs? Thinking about getting those for my Tacoma too. Thanks!

maxama10

Welcome to Nevadafornia
Nice pictures maxama! I miss NV everyday....:( Hey how do you like the Duratracs? Thinking about getting those for my Tacoma too. Thanks!

Thank you! I love em so far, they've hooked up well on the ice and snow, on road and off. They're much quieter than my old Procomp MTs which is expected but still welcome. I only have maybe 7000 miles on them so far though so I can't comment on how well they're wearing. I was torn between Cooper STs and these, I read good reviews on both but could only find these locally. I decided to give them a try and I'm glad I did. They look pretty good too IMO.

And to be fair, the second picture was taken at Boca, CA. :D You're not far though, come back and visit!

Derek24

Explorer
Thank you! I love em so far, they've hooked up well on the ice and snow, on road and off. They're much quieter than my old Procomp MTs which is expected but still welcome. I only have maybe 7000 miles on them so far though so I can't comment on how well they're wearing. I was torn between Cooper STs and these, I read good reviews on both but could only find these locally. I decided to give them a try and I'm glad I did. They look pretty good too IMO.

And to be fair, the second picture was taken at Boca, CA. :D You're not far though, come back and visit!

Cool thanks for the reply! Its nice too that the Duratracs have the snowflake symbol. I've been reading reviews also and its all good from what I've read, good milage too. I like the fact that I want 265's and they offer load range C whch I think will be better for my Regular Cab with the weight.

Anyways thanks again! Ahh Boca, yes, love that area. I go up there every summer and winter (stay at Oldgreenwood). Sometimes we take trails and end up in Verdi, then while we are there its a quick stop at Cabelas, load up and head back!

Verdi Peak....
OldGreenwood0943.jpg

Go4Lo

Explorer
I like the fact that I want 265's and they offer load range C whch I think will be better for my Regular Cab with the weight.

Derek, are you planning to swap our 285s for 265s on your Tundra? Just curious as to why?

BTW...I'm jealous of the beautiful scenery in your pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater