Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

bobDog

Expedition Leader
This pic is out of control.
this picture is very accurate to how it really looks....an awesome pass......truly keeps you interested in your future all the way down with many highlights. I miss the days when you had 2 way traffic.....much more fun.....going up was a special thrill w/ folks going down. I loved when you had a first timer who had to backup so you could go around them on a hairpin (always reminded you of your first time)....Ah....rules always take the thrill out........weeners. :coffeedrink:

bmh

Adventurer
My 2011-

DSC_0070.JPG

DSC_0071.JPG

DSC_0077.JPG

Nothing fancy but fun none-the-less.

1319993751346.jpg

It's a small picture but it shows the topper and the new 265/75-16 tires.

Danimal

Adventurer
Nothing fancy but fun none-the-less.

Love it. I've always dreamed of a 4WD, 4cyl, 5speed, regular cab. The family became a large factor in my truck decision and I ended up with a porky double cab.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
Love it. I've always dreamed of a 4WD, 4cyl, 5speed, regular cab. The family became a large factor in my truck decision and I ended up with a porky double cab.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan

Porky! I like that comment. My '04 Doublecab has about a turning radius of twice of what my '89 XtraCab did.

Finlay

Triarius
Here is my 2012 taco. I had just gotten home from building the rack on the back and test fitting the RTT sitting in the bed.

Can't wait for warmer weather....

loaded_dirty_taco.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77