Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Toytech, that's a beautiful 1st gen! I was looking for a white 4runner when I picked up mine, but I had to settle for red :(. I love how that ARB bumper looks on it too!

thanks. red is my favorite color as my other cars and toys are all red. wasnt a fan of the white but after adding some upgrades. its starting to really grow on me. the ARB is awesome. got it not too long ago and looks much better in person. not sure why the pix showed up so small. try this again with other one
422081_2568825191247_1572745193_32095098_1172570406_n.jpg

Ruined Adventures

Brenton Cooper
thanks. red is my favorite color as my other cars and toys are all red. wasnt a fan of the white but after adding some upgrades. its starting to really grow on me. the ARB is awesome. got it not too long ago and looks much better in person. not sure why the pix showed up so small. try this again with other one
View attachment 84219
Hmmm, if I didn't put so much time and effort into mine recently I'd ask you to trade ;)

2012-01-30142021.jpg

Just picked up my new pickup for a few days ago. All I've done so far is rubbing the decals and the paint, inserted chrome mirrors and parts of the chrome grille.
Guess I'll have a build thread later on.

NorthernWoodsman

Adventurer/tinkerer
Nice truck! It's good to see another 'yota of this vintage on the forum. Would love to see more photos and get more details on your truck. And man, I sure wish I had the 1KZ-T in mine.

2012-01-30142021.jpg

Just picked up my new pickup for a few days ago. All I've done so far is rubbing the decals and the paint, inserted chrome mirrors and parts of the chrome grille.
Guess I'll have a build thread later on.

wilson

Observer
My 2011-

DSC_0070.JPG

Nothing fancy but fun none-the-less.
wanna trade fender flairs and grills? color matched is cool.

1319993751346.jpg

It's a small picture but it shows the topper and the new 265/75-16 tires.
wanna trade fender flairs and grills? color matched is cool!

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Hmmm, if I didn't put so much time and effort into mine recently I'd ask you to trade ;)

haha i could never trade or sell. my parents was the original owner. i too have done alot of work. mainly alot of engine maintenance but i have done a few things and more to come. it doesnt look like much have been done but that was the goal. upgrades that dont take away from the whole original look. elocker is coming up next

bobDog

Expedition Leader
"Employment is overrated. :smiley_drive:
There was a study done by a nurse who tended to patients in their last 12 weeks of life. She asked them to tell what they would do different and received many of the same responses. 70% said they would not work as hard, most saying they would spend more time w/ their families regretting missing so much of the children's growing up. Most responded that they wished they had kept track of old friends. None said they wished they had had more sex or drank more. Study is available on line somewhere I'm told. :coffee:

SouthernMatt

Colorado Trail Patrol 4Runner

This is my new 4Runner and is essentially my "work truck". It has spent the last 6 months with my traveling around the state. Favorite aspect of the truck is the ability to drive it comfortably for 5 hours then pull off onto a trail without worrying about a thing.

P1000168.jpgP1000321.jpgP1000406.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77