Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
My 96 tacoma

many more mods coming this summer for some Overlanding!

P1221834.jpg

P1221839.jpg

P1221838.jpg

P1221837.jpg

P1221829.jpg

P1221809.jpg

P1221816.jpg

P1221814.jpg

P1221820.jpg

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
I have a 7mgte too! well..for my supra...

P1171270.jpg

How hard was it to swap in?? How did you keep your 4wd? Is it actually nice to wheel with??

I have been tempted to try this..

Overbear

Observer
How hard was it to swap in?? How did you keep your 4wd? Is it actually nice to wheel with??

I have been tempted to try this..

Guy in Utah did the swap, He moved the radiator forward 4" to fit it in as you can see it was a tight fit. Its got a 5m clutch and plate, and a w56 transmission...all went in fine. Its great on the road, offroad somtimes its almost TOO much power, and I find myself in double low more often than not. That said its nice to have the extra power on tap, espeicaly hitting a hill or when you need to jump on the go button for a moment.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Guy in Utah did the swap, He moved the radiator forward 4" to fit it in as you can see it was a tight fit. Its got a 5m clutch and plate, and a w56 transmission...all went in fine. Its great on the road, offroad somtimes its almost TOO much power, and I find myself in double low more often than not. That said its nice to have the extra power on tap, espeicaly hitting a hill or when you need to jump on the go button for a moment.

Interesting..how much did the swap run you? idk if i have room for moving the radiator now tho...And the w56 huh? Wonder if my R154 would still work..I like having a manual..

But the power i think would be great for my 33s..tho my 7m is most likely gonna be like 500hp..haha might be to much...

do you have any more pics too??

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77