Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

thanks Jeff!
yea it is going to be the world of a difference!! i really am going to miss the 90. but i need something reliable for a daily, overland, and work! so this is all three!! :ylsmoke:

Box Rocket

_MG_6007.jpg

PoindexterS

Updated T-100 Mods and Pictures

So I have spring break off as I am a teacher so...I just built and installed my rear bumper(copied All-Pro Off-road Tacoma bumper) to match front bumper. I also installed Mile Marker manual locking hubs (super easy to do, $100.00 from Summit Racing). I installed my hopped-up CB radio and Firestick antenna. I converted all running and turn signals to LEDs. Installed some Hella 500FF lights. Added 6 amber LED modules to front bumper, 4 are running lights and 2 are turn signals, also added 4 red LED modules onto rear bumper and they are running lights. While I was at it I changed ALL fluids, trans-diffs-transfer case-antifreeze-bled out brake fluid until new came through-turkey bastered out power steering fluid and filled with fresh. Installed a K&N filter into stock air-box. Not bad for spring break playing, huh? Ahh, now a 3 day weekend then back to work. Maybe I will cruise up to the mountains and see if there is any snow left on the trails. Yep, that sounds good. See ya!

P.S. I also spit shined it up for the poser pics I took:wings:Toyota T100 all clened up 002.jpgToyota T100 all clened up 003.jpgToyota T100 all clened up 004.jpgToyota T100 all clened up 005.jpgToyota T100 all clened up 006.jpgToyota T100 all clened up 007.jpgToyota T100 all clened up 008.jpgToyota T100 all clened up 009.jpgToyota T100 all clened up 010.jpgToyota T100 all clened up 011.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater