Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
photo-26.jpg

this..is pure sex :drool:

Ryan1975

Observer
After months and months of deliberation, I've found my new / next truck. I traded off my '08 Sport Edition last summer and inherited a high mileage Tahoe as a stop gap measure. Last night (over the Internet) I purchased a 2012 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition and will pick it up in 2 months when I get home. Two pictures for the picture thread:

$(KGrHqR,!ngE9jQuDlzRBPZz-Z(RRQ~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!kwE9VPjRCjeBPZ0!zG6HQ~~60_3.JPG

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
After months and months of deliberation, I've found my new / next truck. I traded off my '08 Sport Edition last summer and inherited a high mileage Tahoe as a stop gap measure. Last night (over the Internet) I purchased a 2012 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition and will pick it up in 2 months when I get home. Two pictures for the picture thread:

$(KGrHqR,!ngE9jQuDlzRBPZz-Z(RRQ~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!kwE9VPjRCjeBPZ0!zG6HQ~~60_3.JPG

Looks good Ryan. What is the first mod going to be?

photoman

Explorer
My new photography/camping/exploration rig

Stock as purchased
i-jcDDghN-L.jpg

Added a fridge slide in the bed
i-xH88Wtv-L.jpg

Replaced suspension components, wheels, and tires
i-pBFTjJ5-L.jpg

photoman

Explorer
Tundra is looking good Aaron! How you like the ride?

Thanks Derek-

Loving the ride so far. Put it through a pretty tough trail immediately after adding the suspension (before tires and wheels) and was impressed! Will hit some trails this coming weekend which are more of my normal terrain so I am excited to see how the whole package works out.

Once we get the racks and bumpers fabricated and mounted I will have a whole new leaf pack made for the rear and then adjust the front to be level.

Thanks for your input!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater