Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Jeremy m.

Observer
Voodoojk if you want black wheels post them up for trade on TW and I sure you would get takers with black wheels plus cash

voodoojk

Adventurer
Well i want the same wheels just in black. lol. I was trying to stay with the black/grey theme and these came on the truck. They dont look too bad but its almost like adding a 3rd color to the build...ehhh. they will grow on me. The tech here at work screwed them up when he decided not to use a rubber pad to M&B the wheels and cranked down the insert gouging the wheels around the lug holes and never told me when i put them away for winter!!:Wow1: Needless to say he is no longer working here.

voodoojk

Adventurer
no i did not.. they are going to have them fixed though. If it was an outside company then i would have raised hell obviously.

fo' runnin'

Overland Textile Co.
Took a detour on the way home yesterday and tried out a local trail I hadn't hit before! It was easy, but fun! Never even had to put it in 4wd and it never once rubbed even flexed out as far as it was! (I know it's not much flex, but not too bad for a stock vehicle with tires! lol)

sfsmedic

Adventurer
Some pics from a scouting trip.
yba4esaj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mouse007

Explorer
Just got my lift & tires done. Will be working on some armor this weekend.

Taco4.jpg

IMG_1950.jpeg

This one's with my 7 week old son..!! Hopefully I can hand him down my Tacoma when he's older.

Taco2.jpg

fo' runnin'

Overland Textile Co.
This one's with my 7 week old son..!! Hopefully I can hand him down my Tacoma when he's older.

Taco2.jpg

Great looking rig! You'll love those tires!

That photo is GOLD! Hold onto it and protect it with everything possible. Your son and his children will treasure that photo, especially if the Tacoma is still in the family then! I can hear it in my head (40 years from now), "Hey kids, come look at this photo of me and grandpa and his old Toyota!"

voodoojk

Adventurer
Just got my lift & tires done. Will be working on some armor this weekend.

Taco4.jpg

IMG_1950.jpeg

Taco2.jpg

We almost have twins! lol What lift/tire combo did you go with? Looks great!
My son will be 13 months next week. I keep tellin him we are getting ready for camping season!

Last edited:

mouse007

Explorer
Great looking rig! You'll love those tires!

That photo is GOLD! Hold onto it and protect it with everything possible. Your son and his children will treasure that photo, especially if the Tacoma is still in the family then! I can hear it in my head (40 years from now), "Hey kids, come look at this photo of me and grandpa and his old Toyota!"

THANK YOU...!!! yes, I had my wife print it and frame it. I'm sure he'll love it.

mouse007

Explorer
We almost have twins! lol What lift/tire combo did you go with? Looks great!
My son will be 13 months next week. I keep tellin him we are getting ready for camping season!

LOL...!!! That's awesome, I cant wait to take my son camping & wheeling. I went with OEM Heavy 886 & Dakar Leafs, upgraded to the Nitro Sport Shocks on all 4 corners. For tires I'm running BF Goodrich KM2's in size 255/85 R16. I haven't run a dedicated M/T in a long time. Will see how they hold up, I drive 60 miles a day on the expressway so its not the nicest ride, but man they look mean..!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk