Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

heeltoe989

Explorer
Elvota said:
Yeah... believe it or not the 4Runner actually went right up that waterfall with the winch tugging away. I was sure I was going to get hung up somewhere underneath.

the more I see rocks the more I would like to try some of the trails un the US. In Canada we don't get really rocky trails like that. There are some killer trails in the mountains but there's allot of mud and snow up here.

I wouldn't mind combining rocks and snow, might put my chains to some good use.

sami

Explorer
Here's some earlier pics of my '85 4runner:

canyonposer.jpg

Skyline_Dr_Trail_Trip_029.jpg

AF-7-8-06_002resize.jpg

More current Pics:

100_7295.jpg

100_7179.jpg

Hitchin a ride to and from Moab :)
100_7274.jpg

sami

Explorer
3trdmarine said:
Sami- Sweet pics you have there.

47b6df31b3127cce9854880d3dae00000017102AatmrJu3YsR

That pic is maybe 10 feet from where my tires stickin up in the air...

Thanks for the compliment... i like it, tried to sell it.. no market for it though i guess... which meant a new clutch, front springs, new bumper this weekend w/ winch/lights... and new tires... it'll never end...

-Jason

croz

Observer
I can't believe i haven't come accross this forum before. Looks like some really awesome info here. Thanks to Tucson T4R for referring me over here. ...really awesome! I recognize some familiar names!:wavey:

Here's a few of my latest photo's:

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

Cackalak Han

Explorer
Nice 4th Gen!!! Is that in VA? Seems more like the Southwest.

EDIT: Never mind. I see you're in AZ.

Last edited:

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
Just got back from a cruise around the German countryside. Not the best weather for pictures..... Heading to the French Alps in 4 weeks, and should have a few good shots then.

~James

GermanTaco1small.jpg

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
croz said:
I can't believe i haven't come accross this forum before. Looks like some really awesome info here. Thanks to Tucson T4R for referring me over here. ...really awesome! I recognize some familiar names!:wavey:

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

Welcome to Expo Croz!! :wavey: You are going to enjoy all the great folks and info here. Expect major envy seeing all the fantastic trip reports from all over the world.

:hehe: Sucked another unsuspecting traveler into the Portal. Now he'll be several hours a day less productive like the rest of us. :shakin:

Last edited:

Overland Hadley

on a journey
Tucson T4R said:
:hehe: Sucked another unsuspecting traveler into the Portal. Now he'll be several hours a day less productive like the rest of us. :shakin:

Tell me about it.

But, in all honesty, I think I learn something new every day while I am here.

heeltoe989

Explorer
Overland Hadley said:
Tell me about it.

But, in all honesty, I think I learn something new every day while I am here.

X2 on that. I've learn so much, and I love helping people out with the things I've learned here. :wings:

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
croz said:

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

Damn thats a hot rig!

Aaron

98sr5

Observer
Martinjmpr said:
How about former 2nd gen owners? :D

Here's me with my then-new 1985 reg cab, on Rabbit Ears pass, in October or November of 1985:

85TOY.jpg

wow im extremely jealous

milkyxj

Sold the FJC, getting a Tacoma

Hey guys, I just found this site and it's great! These are pics of my FJ Cruiser I had, I sold it because I'm getting married and the payments were high. I'm going to do a rock crawling and expedition built Tacoma this time, will post pics when I get it.
View attachment 15031
These were the pics I put on craigslist when I sold it.
View attachment 15032
View attachment 15033
This was taken the day I blew the rear diff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy