Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Overland Hadley

on a journey
2aroundtheworld said:
large.jpg

She is a beauty.

taco chaser

Supporting Sponsor
xcmountain80 said:
Man I love that rig, it's so coooool.

Aaron
Thanks Aaron but you've got yourself a cool 4runner. I almost bought a 4runner instead of the ext. cab but I was purchasing more for work purpose at the time. Someday, I will build a 4runner.

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
taco chaser said:
I accidently deleted my original post.:oops:

Yeah man, that thing is friggin sweet. Enjoyed the pictures, I hadnt seen it yet set-up at camp. Looks great, and very functional!

~James

taco chaser

Supporting Sponsor
stumptaco said:
Yeah man, that thing is friggin sweet. Enjoyed the pictures, I hadnt seen it yet set-up at camp. Looks great, and very functional!

~James
Thanks James. I've been following your build and the truck is coming along nicely, cool to see that you are building your rig yourself, props:)

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
wmflyfisher said:
Might as well add to the mix!

DSC01900.jpg

Gunmetal duplicolor wheel paint??
I have that stuff for my 4runner so its cool to see how good it looks with the green!

wmflyfisher

Observer
SOAZ said:
Gunmetal duplicolor wheel paint??
I have that stuff for my 4runner so its cool to see how good it looks with the green!

Yep!! That stuff is awesome. Probably one of the best mods I've ever done to the truck. I get soo many compliments on it. I'm getting some new 255/85's next week and thought about switching to some wheelers black wheels but I just can't let these go. I'm going to keep them for a while. I'm also about to paint the chrome grill the same color. I'll post a shot when the tires and paint are done.

wmflyfisher said:
Yep!! That stuff is awesome. Probably one of the best mods I've ever done to the truck. I get soo many compliments on it. I'm getting some new 255/85's next week and thought about switching to some wheelers black wheels but I just can't let these go. I'm going to keep them for a while. I'm also about to paint the chrome grill the same color. I'll post a shot when the tires and paint are done.

What kind of bumper do you have there? Looks great! Does it interfere with the headlights?

wmflyfisher

Observer
WhereTheHellIsJames? said:
What kind of bumper do you have there? Looks great! Does it interfere with the headlights?

The bottom is a Badlands and the top was custom done. He could probably do this as well but I found a steal on this bumper so I had it blasted and the top portion fabbed. Then had it sprayed with 3 coats of PPG epoxy primer. Seems really just as strong as powdercoat at about half the cost. It interferes with the lights none what so ever. I'm really pleased with the bumper. Got about $450 in it total! Oh, it will carry a winch too, just don't have one yet. Here are a few more shots.

DSC01899.jpg

DSC01898.jpg

DSC01902.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy