Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
What size of a lift are you going with?

Just a couple inches. I know the setup I WANT to run but I've been entertaining the idea of going a cheaper route initially.
Still a lot of decisions to make to have everything working together for my vacation in late summer.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Just a couple inches. I know the setup I WANT to run but I've been entertaining the idea of going a cheaper route initially.
Still a lot of decisions to make to have everything working together for my vacation in late summer.

Why would you go the cheaper route..only to pay for the setup you actually wanted later? Seems like a waste of money...

Little tip..

Do it right, or don't do it at all. It'll save you money in the long run and make you happier.

Tanner

Observer

Still pretty much stock but will be a few changes coming in the coming months. Back when the pooch was still around.

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Why would you go the cheaper route..only to pay for the setup you actually wanted later? Seems like a waste of money...

Little tip..

Do it right, or don't do it at all. It'll save you money in the long run and make you happier.

I 100% agree. But I just bought a big new house. Just put a $3500 deposit on something else. Just bought a new truck, having a supercharger installed right now etc. Hoping to get some extra work this month so I don't have to play around with a sort of temp setup or put mods on a credit card or anything. I need to have it decently setup by mid June so I should have plenty of time anyway. Everything works together so it will just be small mods for a while as I save up more.

Last edited:

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
I 100% agree. But I just bought a big new house. Just put a $3500 deposit on something else. Just bought a new truck, having a supercharger installed right now etc. Hoping to get some extra work this month so I don't have to play around with a sort of temp setup or put mods on a credit card or anything. I need to have it decently setup by mid June so I should have plenty of time anyway. Everything works together so it will just be small mods for a while as I save up more.

Yea Id just wait then.

Don't think you have to lift it to take it places. Trust me. It's more then capable right now.

birdmann

Observer
Nice pics birdmann! My brother lives in Austin, every time I visit we go to Hidden Falls.

cce20d01eb4228f1f62d1fa58fbde7jpg
. Cool man! This was my first trip out to an offroad park with an offroad club. We had a blast! Can't wait to get back out. Maybe we'll run into you on the trails sometime!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven