Sierra Expeditions Tempe Store Grand Opening & Customer Appreciation BBQ

timh

Explorer
If all goes well I will be there for the BBQ and to pick up an ARB bumper for the Xterra:wings:

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
Congratulations on your new store, our needs must be met!:wings:

Are you going to have an installation department as well?:Wow1:

Congratulations again, this is proof that good customer service goes a long way!

Keep up the good work!

J.R.

dirty Bakers

Conservative
We will be there

Congratulations, I am excited to use my coupons.

store%20010.JPG

That blazer has been parked down the street from me but not so much lately. Who owns it?

1speed

Explorer
I made it to the Overland Expo in April and the OJ/AT open house in May, I can't come out to AZ EVERY month! You guy's have to stop having fun things to do. :elkgrin: Congrats on the shop, should be a good time!

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Are you going to have an installation department as well?:Wow1:
Yup Full servicing and installations are available.

That blazer has been parked down the street from me but not so much lately. Who owns it?
That is one of our mechanic's K-5. His name is Kyle, he's a great guy.

I made it to the Overland Expo in April and the OJ/AT open house in May, I can't come out to AZ EVERY month! You guy's have to stop having fun things to do. :elkgrin: Congrats on the shop, should be a good time!
Maybe a move in the near future? LOL.

Great looking place Will wish you all the success in the world!! I will plan on coming out.

Sweet, we'll see you there!

nwazhummer

Congratulations! I purchased my RTT from you two years ago. Wish I could be there for your opening, but I'll be working.

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
What was the weather down there today :hehe:? I think the high up here was 91. Just move your shop up here like we had talked about on TTORA.

Yeah it was nice and toasty. Looks like the weather is going to work out for our BBQ, forecasted high on Saturday is 92° :victory:

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
If we get our production order of Trasharoo's in this week we'll be there for sure with our new display and plenty of GENII bags.

Jrally

Adventurer
I was wondering what to do this coming weekend, have to enjoy the weather while I can. Hope to be there, hungry and ready to purchase a few things too...
-Jon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal