Simple Shower

KellyM

Adventurer
Just found out inventory is running low and the UPS van never showed up to replenish my stock (when I called UPS they told me I needed to go into town and drop off my package - yeah, like the store will be open after 5:30 PM :mad:). So, those ordering now, be advised, I'll get a bunch off to Amazon in the morning (there are still several left, though). And thanks to all of you who have purchased a Simple Shower! Hopefully I'll get to meet a couple at the PNW Rally!

Ordered two yesterday from Amazon. They are supposed to be here tomorrow! Excellent idea.

Geodoc

Adventurer
Apologies to all (I'm still learning how to work with Amazon). Amazon apparently turns an account from Active status to Inactive status once they run out of inventory (which is what happened to me). I've got several cases of Simple Showers enroute to various Amazon warehouses and hopefully they'll be back up and running by early next week. In the meantime, please order from one of the other retailers listed on my website (I recommend Prepperswarehouse.com as he seems to respond quickly - any feedback from forumites?).

As I'm tracking this quite often (can you say several times a day?) I'll make an announcement when Amazon goes active again.

robgendreau

Explorer
I wish they sold beer in those 2 L bottles so I didn't have to buy soda to get one.... Although I guess I could decant some of my kegged beer into it and drink it before my first shower. Or use it as a growler to fill at breweries along the way.

I made an Amazon order March 8 and as of March 11 still shows as "preparing..." although there are other items in the order.

Last edited:

Ghost65

Allergic to Pavement
I wish they sold beer in those 2 L bottles so I didn't have to buy soda to get one.... Although I guess I could decant some of my kegged beer into it and drink it before my first shower. Or use it as a growler to fill at breweries along the way.

I made an Amazon order March 8 and as of March 11 still shows as "preparing..." although there are other items in the order.

Captain Morgans...just sayin'. ;)

re9e4ave.jpg

Got this ^^^^ today...can't wait!

Sent from Planet Claire using Tapatalk

austintaco

Explorer
After your inventory is replenished, another great market for these would be the triathlon, surfing, cycling, etc.. crowd.

Geodoc

Adventurer
Already working the cycling crowd (just did the Seattle Bike Expo a week ago). Next up is the Mother Earth News Fair in May.

For those interested, UPS shows delivery to Amazon Thursday evening, so things should be back up by the weekend. I'll keep you informed.

Robgendreau - I second Dzrtx. Actually, I tell people to get a 2 liter bottle of coke (coca-cola, not the other coke), mix it with rum, and the next morning you can attach the Simple Shower to bottle and either cool off your head to get a respite from the pounding, or wash up the mess :drool:

Geodoc

Adventurer
Good news - Amazon has received the shipment and more Simple Showers will be available within 24-48 hours! I'll advise when I see that they are.

Geodoc

Adventurer
More good news - the Simple Shower is once again available on Amazon. Once case ready to go, one case in transit (I'll try to keep up on demand - thanks to all who are purchasing them). :wings:

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
Just ordered from Preppers Warehouse (be advised: was unable to use Amazon free shipping, apparently this item is not listed as being eligible?) Hoping it gets here before the Mojave Road/DE-IV trip coming up in 2 weeks!

Geodoc

Adventurer
Not sure what it takes for free shipping from Amazon (when I order, it's usually a certain break-point in price or being a Prime member). Let me know if you don't get it in time for the Mojave Road trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy