Snorkel pre-cleaner-$20+shipping

docroh

Observer

Please get these out of my basement:sombrero: They ship parcel post for no more than $16 anywhere in the country.

Donaldson mdl 000823 air intake pre-cleaners. 4.5 in base. These are brand new, in the box units. I got them in a lot of stuff from DRMO sale.

Lot of people in Oz use these regularly given the dry conditions and swap them out with the Ram head on the safari snorkel units. Here is a thread discussing thier use and limitations:

http://www.exploroz.com/Forum/Topic/7672/Donaldson_Pre-Cleaner.aspx

$40 Shipped anywhere in the Lower 48.
PM or post up if interested.

From the Donaldson Website is the following information:

Recommended mounting: on top of the engine intake stack.
• Centrifugal force in bowl separates up to 75% of incoming dust before it
enters the engine air intake system.
• Low maintenance!
• Durable, lightweight, noncorrosive
construction.
• Full-View plastic bowl lets
operator easily see when
service is needed.
• One-bolt cover retention
for service when dirt reaches
the level of the arrow,
remove top nut and plastic
body then empty – no tools
required.
• Mounting clamp included.

Attachments

• 28123458_thumb.jpg
    28123458_thumb.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 1,458
  • 28123460_thumb.jpg
    28123460_thumb.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 1,457
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
We don't have stars here for attachments so go ahead and post some photos. Your link doesn't work. This may be that your cutting and pasting on several boards ;)

Also, a side note for your FZJ80. - The proper donaldson filter is 10" for adequate CFM.. even a 7" doesn't provide enough airflow to the gasser 4.5 liter. What is this 4.5 built for(engine size)? Also, what is the mounting id and od for snorkel usage?

docroh

Observer
Link is fixed. They are the 10 inch units with a 4.5 in OD base. Quick PVC splice is a quick adapter for the safari units. From what I am reading this is the right size the Cruisers. I think these were spec'd for the H1s as I did get them through military channels. Let me know if you are interested.

They are a powdercoated black with thick acrylic bowel that seems like it would be extremely durable.

Thanks for the interest. Now buy one so I can fund my expeditions build:victory:

Attachments

• DSC01777.JPG
    DSC01777.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 268
  • DSC01776.JPG
    DSC01776.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 246
  • DSC01772.JPG
    DSC01772.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:

docroh

Observer
Shipping these out on Wednesday, anyone else intersted? Hooked wags up 3 for $100 shipped. Power buy and save....walmart style:sombrero:

docroh

Observer
Back to the top. Got a few of these left and would love to get rid of them. Note the price drop. :victory:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven