Snow Peak Addiction

Lennart

Adventurer
Always nice to have a father in law who is good with his hands. He made me this little birthday present :)
Only need to oil it and order another one. He will work for apple-pie :D

OjbYIU.jpg

cactusjk

Explorer
Has anyone heard from Yuma Desert Rat? Sure wish someone would start making straps again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cactusjk

Explorer
Looking for recommendations on the SP double burner stove compared to just going with a Baha Burner.

Honu

lost on the mainland
Looking for recommendations on the SP double burner stove compared to just going with a Baha Burner.

here is my mind dump for ya :)

I had baja burners two of them over a double stove but switched
my main reason is griddles ? I did not find I liked the baja for that as they are not stable with a griddle
but the stoves are really nice and work great as far as stability and flame adjustment etc..
being able to use them on a table etc..
but once again canisters vs 11 lb tank ? I guess I could get adapters etc.. but that is kinda a pain
upside could be the canisters if traveling lighter

the reason i went with the partner over the SP model two burner was the fuel again :) and cost and as you know the Partner with some small mods fits in the IGT awesome :)
what would I do if I was to do it again ?
I would go with two maybe ask about a 3rd single partner stoves and I might still do this and sell off mine :)
they would be a custom order with no hinges etc.. as the owner told me they get in the way of a griddle and make it rock some

but having two I could keep them together or use one when needed etc...
I tend to cook on a griddle for almost everything so also just debating about adding one side single I am sure he would sell me one like that :) also allow me to boil water for tea coffee or use my griddle and my dutch oven using gas (burn bans)

cactusjk

Explorer
I was hoping to connect my Partner to my Airstream propane connection but it sounds like the pressure is too low. I prefer not to lug another propane bottle around if possible. That is why I am looking around. The double SP is another work of art.

Honu

lost on the mainland
yeah :)

I know on there site they mention the silver vs gold and the baja they only show with the silver ?
inverted is the silver and normal is the gold

I was hoping to connect my Partner to my Airstream propane connection but it sounds like the pressure is too low. I prefer not to lug another propane bottle around if possible. That is why I am looking around. The double SP is another work of art.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater