SOLD - An Earthroamer-like 4x4 NitroGear F450 Superduty RV

b. rock

I saw you mention that it doesn't require DEF. But every 6.7 left the factory in a truck that required DEF.

For those that live in emissions testing areas or areas with inspections, this is an important distinction. I won't go any further, but just an FYI for those considering it.

b. rock

Hmmm. I tried to find a way around it since I have a 6.7 in my van, and could not find a path that didn't involve the Dodge chassis computer. Although mine has a 2013 block, so perhaps that is the difference (even though it's an '08 ECU, so that's what it shows up as on a scanner).

Although I might be thinking of the SCR system, really it was anything past EGR and a cat was going to be an issue.

Edit: it was the DPF that was going to be my holdup.

rawtoxic

It would probably sell for $120k but there is a 'reserve'. I find 'reserve' auctions discourage bidding.

shays4me

Willing Wanderer
That is a nice quality build with very few comparable builds on the market. No telling what it will eventually sell for and I'm sure it's going to be a tough sell because it's a niche vehicle looking for the perfect owner. That doesn't mean it's overpriced by any means, it's just out of the price range of low rent people like me who can't even start to dream that big. I can either trash on the ad, or just look, dream and move on with my day. To the OP, thanks for posting this ad. It's nice to see what's possible given enough capitol.

tobygrubb

For anyone watching....the Ebay Auction expired 3/22 w/ a starting price of $120k and zero bidders.

It's been relisted.

It didn't relist on purpose, it was automatic relist...as guess what, I was actually out using it - not glued to technology. I pulled it off Ebay because I realized it's an ineffective space to answer questions and attract real buyers. They live here. And a few of you have already made plans to fly out and see it in person. So, I'm pretty happy with how things went.

cobo

It didn't relist on purpose, it was automatic relist...as guess what, I was actually out using it - not glued to technology. I pulled it off Ebay because I realized it's an ineffective space to answer questions and attract real buyers. They live here. And a few of you have already made plans to fly out and see it in person. So, I'm pretty happy with how things went.
I wonder if you might do well to list it on bring-a-trailer? I don't generally see expedition vehicles there, but plenty of other cars and trucks (I found my Unimog U500 there, but bought it outside of BAT when a buyer fell through) in the $100k-$1000k range that have serious buyers. Money seems to be less of an issue with that crowd...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven