Soon To Be Owner of H3T Alpha

I'll Just leave this here... more to come...
20150330_150738_zpsxxycbntd.jpg

3 DOGS

Observer
I cannot begin to tell you how jealous I am of your rig! I have always wanted the T but with 3 dogs (150, 115 and 100 pounds) plus a soon to be 2 year old AND a girlfriend a T just doesn't have the room I need. So I'm stuck with a F150 SCREW FX4.
I keep trying to talk the GF into getting a T as a mountain tripping rig - set up for trail use and keep the Ford for family outings.....I'm losing the battle so far.
Very impressive rig and as I've followed along I drool more and more at each new mod. Keep up the great work and keep sharing pics.

I cannot begin to tell you how jealous I am of your rig! I have always wanted the T but with 3 dogs (150, 115 and 100 pounds) plus a soon to be 2 year old AND a girlfriend a T just doesn't have the room I need. So I'm stuck with a F150 SCREW FX4.
I keep trying to talk the GF into getting a T as a mountain tripping rig - set up for trail use and keep the Ford for family outings.....I'm losing the battle so far.
Very impressive rig and as I've followed along I drool more and more at each new mod. Keep up the great work and keep sharing pics.

Thanks man!

It is a very capable truck!

Small update:
Took off the snugtop canopy last month and got it back into "summer mode" with the bedcage and RTT, then took it out to Walker VAlley ORV with a few other Hummer guys:
RTT & Cage.jpg
All I have pictures of are the ones from the "Gate Keeper", too busy wheeling to take any more I guess!
WP_002367%20copy_zpshsdvgacd.jpgWP_002368%20copy_zpshpxwml5b.jpg

3 DOGS

Observer
Sounds to me like you need to get to work if parts are piling up!! LOL
I just went through this whole thread again and I think I'm more impressed and even more jealous this time around. I've been looking at a couple of Adventure Ts....the GFs blessing and money are the ONLY two obstacles I'm facing. Keeping my fingers crossed I can make something work.
Love the rig - keep the posts coming!!

Yeah the beadlocks make a HUGE difference!

Any how, I got some work done on the front end today.... By the look of the old bushings I should have done this a while ago!
9ea317313292538e3899e53806affddd.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazpete