Starting Over... Taco Style!

viatierra

Explorer
The Antichrist has a kid sister. She's not much to look at yet, but I was eager to claim my piece of the portal. So here begins my build thread (Insert smiley planting flag into the electronic frontier... here!):

The first piece of my taco build arrived yesterday, and it wasn't the truck! I should be taking possession of the actual platform next week. Many, many details will be forth coming soon enough. In the meantime, here are a few pictures of Samantha and I enjoying what landed on our door step.

Last edited:

p1michaud

Expedition Leader
Let the mods begin!

viatierra said:
The Antichrist has a kid sister. She's not much to look at yet, but I was eager to claim my piece of the portal. So here begins my build thread (Insert smiley planting flag into the electronic frontier... here!):

The first piece of my taco build arrived yesterday, and it wasn't the truck! I should be taking possession of the actual platform next week. Many, many details will be forth coming soon enough. In the meantime, here are a few pictures of Samantha and I enjoying what landed on our door step.

Whoo hoo! :wings:

Can't wait to see the progress.

Cheers,
P

Desertdude

Expedition Leader
Awesome tent - just spent last night camping up at 6K feet in the wind - nice and cozy(and quiet).

Look forward to seeing your rack design :coffee:

viatierra

Explorer
As of today... the truck is STILL not in. Although we aren't yet ready to begin, we are another step closer. The delivery boys had another nifty package waiting by the door when I got home!!

:peepwall:

Attachments

• Suspension.JPG
    Suspension.JPG
    609.5 KB · Views: 308

p1michaud

Expedition Leader
Change in delivery boyz...

viatierra said:
As of today... the truck is STILL not in. Although we aren't yet ready to begin, we are another step closer. The delivery boys had another nifty package waiting by the door when I got home!!

:peepwall:

Some song lyrics come to mind:...The waiting is the hardest part....

I'm going to have to change delivery boys, they have not been that nice to me! Can't wait to see the truck and changes you have planned.

Cheers :beer:,
P

articulate

Expedition Leader
Roof tent, Deavers, Donohoes . . . yes, this is what it takes just to hang with the Stephens family on vacation. ¡Andale!

:REOutArchery02:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven