Suzuki Owners; Let's see your ExPo Trucks

n8r

Here's mine

Here's mine. It currently has a 2" lift but i did this photoshop job to see what it will look like with 1.5" more lift and the roof rack I'll be making soon.

Attachments

• N8 sidekick with rack 2.1.jpg
    N8 sidekick with rack 2.1.jpg
    527.8 KB · Views: 61

wrinkledrhino

I HAVE A 1989 SAMMY THAT I BOUGHT JUST BEFORE CHRISTMAS. NO PICS YET INSTALLED 10 METER, 2 METER, CB TRANSCIEVERS, SW RECEIVER. ANY RECOMMENDATION ON THE HEADLIGHTS.

WRINKLED RHINO AKA MR KIM MITCHELL /ABIQUIU NM

gresults

Here is mine just started its build...putting plast-dip paint job..
su4a7ada.jpg

azavury7.jpg

usymeqyr.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

xcabo

Chevrolet face...Suzuki heart...

A merely suzuki grand vitara with chevrolet badges...

Chevrolet Tracker '02 Soft Top

With an ARB awning just installed and tested after some trail on dunes and beach.

P2161666_zps73e9e813.jpg

P2161664_zpsecef408f.jpg

Cheers

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
^^
Love that awning. I have a soft top Sidekick, too and had thought about doing something like this. I'll have to look into it. Looks like you've got custom roof rails?

- Andy

I looked at a couple of Suzukis in my area, as I was recently wanting a better commuter. Hell, just about anything is cheaper to drive than my 4dr Dodge truck!
A local dealership had two Samurais. One was a tin-top, and the other was a removeable hardtop. They were asking $3000 for each, but in my opinion, weren't worth it. The bodies and interior were a little rough. Next on my list was another dealership with a 94 4dr Sidekick. That one was really rough (and dirty), with a buttload of miles on it. He was asking $2000 and wouldn't budge. That one was optioned with pwr mirrors and cruise control, but neither worked. It had a roof rack bolted through the roof. I finally settled on a 1996 4dr Geo Tracker belonging to a private owner. This one had a Doug Thorley header, new wheels and tires, new paint, and a tow hitch already installed. Had a stuck hub preventing the front axle from locking up during a test drive, so I talked him down from $2200 to $1800. Not a bad price, and I'm getting almost 30mpg on the freeway. The only issue with it is a p0300 trouble code, which is a general misfire not directed to a specific cylinder. Gotta trace that down before my emissions inspection is due.

I've named her Ugly Betty:
Geo_zps331b0ae8.jpg

Skyler

Stuck somewhere...
'93 Sidekick 1.6 16v. 2" suspension lift, 2" body lift, 29" m/t's, intake and snorkel, 6 puck ceramic racing clutch, reinforced bumpers, roof rack, aux lighting front and rear, hilift jack mounted, soon to be riding on 31's...

IMG781.jpg

IMG777.jpg

IMG766.jpg

IMG772.jpg

Thirsty

Finally got my 1.6 8v in a and running, just carb for now but it did very very well on the emissions test.

Anyway we took a little drive up into the Jamez Mountains to test it out. It even got over 25mpg on the trip.

IMG_20130330_135455_375.jpg

The other night right after I put on the new plates we drove up to the top of the Sandia Mountains just in time to catch the sun set. The little guy ran well up there at 10,768 feet above sea level but it sure did have a lot less power.

IMG_20130326_191340_085.jpg

Also the OME spring definitely soften out the ride and keep the passengers happy.

883038_10200526034728877_1930275739_o.jpg

Last edited:

Jeep

Supporting Sponsor: Overland Explorer Expedition V
Under construction to pull behind my F-700 camper. SJ410, stretched frame front and rearOME YJ springs, spring under front, spring over rearm FJ40 diffs, just clears 35" rubber nicely, VW 1.6 TD, ACME adapter, etc..Image 12.jpgImage 14.jpgImage 15.jpgImage 16.jpgImage 17.jpgImage 18.jpgImage 19.jpg

Riptide

Explorer
Man, that bed rocks. There are so many people here in the US that would love to have the pick-up body, myself included...

I really gotta get on my tin-top project...

Just picked this up. Not going to go too crazy with it. Just some mild touches to make it a handy little camping rig.
First things first address all the little things, timing is a little off, exhaust leaks and CEL came on (probably due to timing...I hope).

IMG_0942_zps2f6d4ae0.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk