Tacoma Teryx Build by Sierrahsky

maxama10

Welcome to Nevadafornia
I was thinking about what you told me concerning your spare. Why not run the stock wheel, and if you have to, swap a wheel front to rear so that your spare ends up on the back axle if you have a flat. Cheaper that way. :elkgrin:

sasaholic

Adventurer
I was thinking about what you told me concerning your spare. Why not run the stock wheel, and if you have to, swap a wheel front to rear so that your spare ends up on the back axle if you have a flat. Cheaper that way. :elkgrin:

thats exactly what i have to do right now, because my spare with rub the upper control arm, no problemo in the back though. itll pick up a spare alloy wheel that will work all the way around when i get a change though

sierrahsky

Adventurer
thats exactly what i have to do right now, because my spare with rub the upper control arm, no problemo in the back though. itll pick up a spare alloy wheel that will work all the way around when i get a change though

I am going to do the same thing. I actually found a cheaper wheel but made by the same people in the same offset that will fit great all around. I am going that route. I save almost 100 dollars!

I really dont like reno. The shops here are struggling and in stead of trying to earn more business by lowering the cost's they charge, they are doing the opposite. I know for a fact that the place I am referring to gets said wheel for 120 but they charge 215? ******! If they charged 160 or 180 they would do more business but NO they need to keep the owners fat and happy!

What is happening to this place!

maxama10

Welcome to Nevadafornia
I am going to do the same thing. I actually found a cheaper wheel but made by the same people in the same offset that will fit great all around. I am going that route. I save almost 100 dollars!

I really dont like reno. The shops here are struggling and in stead of trying to earn more business by lowering the cost's they charge, they are doing the opposite. I know for a fact that the place I am referring to gets said wheel for 120 but they charge 215? ******! If they charged 160 or 180 they would do more business but NO they need to keep the owners fat and happy!

What is happening to this place!

:bigbossHL:

I assume shops are like that all over the place. ??

sierrahsky

Adventurer
:bigbossHL:

I assume shops are like that all over the place. ??

NOPE! I go to now. I was raised in g-ville and for the audi we go to sacramento. Service is better, problems are actually fixed, and no attitude. I was just told by reno toyota that its my fault my transmission will not go in to 1st gear and that even though since day 1 I have complained about it, and even though toyota said it was toyotas fault, they can not replace it due to my new lift. BS>!!!!
gardnerville
Going to carson valley to get it fixed, half the price, 2x the service, and a warranty on it!

Max respond to my TW message asap! Your killing me dude

sierrahsky

Adventurer
Myself, My Girlfriend, Dogs, and a Buddy from expo portal went to moab for 6 days this month. Here are a few pics. More to come soon.

IMG_019313.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

IMG_01727.JPG
[/url][/IMG]

sierrahsky

Adventurer
How do the dogs fair in high temperature weather? Great truck & dogs.

They do fine as long as you keep them hydrated. I have a truck canopy that kept them in the shade and in 6 days they went through almost 4 gallons of water. Also we let them out at the river crossings.

maxama10

Welcome to Nevadafornia
What a tease! Where are all the real pictures!?

Two can play at that game!
IMG_6165.jpg

IMG_6263.jpg

Last edited:

sierrahsky

Adventurer
Those are some fine pictures, especially this one.

I thought so lol. In fact I think I may have heard an overweight lesbian mention something about a nice body part? LOLhttp://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/images/smilies/sombrero.gif

On a serious note we got some great pics dude. I also watched that video of your truck and you can CLEARLY see the wheely on my mac! When are you going to have the pics and video ready to swap! I cant wait to see what ya got on that go pro!

maxama10

Welcome to Nevadafornia
I thought so lol. In fact I think I may have heard an overweight lesbian mention something about a nice body part? LOLhttp://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/images/smilies/sombrero.gif

On a serious note we got some great pics dude. I also watched that video of your truck and you can CLEARLY see the wheely on my mac! When are you going to have the pics and video ready to swap! I cant wait to see what ya got on that go pro!

She was a bit rough around the edges but she was into my rear and she liked to wheel, what more could you want?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl