Tacoma Teryx Build by Sierrahsky

sierrahsky

Adventurer
Nice write up on the trip. And she was totally in to you. I think you would make a taco fan in to a hotdog fan!

I still want to get a disc of pics an Vid so I can get the great quality. I have tiger blood dude

sierrahsky

Adventurer
Well we were running the dogs today and after spending the last week or so in Moab Utah hitting the trails with a buddy we found the snow to be a welcome back! Usually we are fine but today it was at the deepest parts up to the headlights and I was in 4-lo Locked in front and back and decided it was no longer fun to push! We hung out for an hour or so letting the dogs enjoy swimming and then turned back and had them in front.

sierrahsky

Adventurer
Update: 4-11

I have made some major major changes in the last month and have some more major upgrades on the way. Here is just a list of some.....

-Changed suspension from 885 + Top Plates to running just 886's
-Changed rear suspension from TSB + 2" AAL to Dakar HD + Dakar AAL
-I removed my old arb switches and replaced them with custom switches
-Added a Safari Snorkel, but did a little different way than others by adding a custom sleeve and adapter to avoid running stock filter. ( Will have pics soon)
-I have also ordered a Front Relentless Bumper and Rear Relentless Bumper that will be added to the truck the first week of may and the last week of may.
-I ordered a superwinch Talon 9.5 that will be going on the truck the first week of may.
- I upgraded my driving lights to piaa 520 smr ATP lights and removed my old lights.
- I sold my stock fogs and will be installing PIAA 510 Yellow Fogs the first week of may also.

I have also done a few trips including moab and crossing nv and utah. In the process I weeded out more of my gear and have drilled down a little more. I will now be selling a few items that we have deemed not our "style". These include a toyota tacoma truck bed air mattress, my denali stove, & laurens women's north face sleeping bag as she has upgraded.

I will also now be adding my own personal gear reviews because I am finding that the more I do this, the more my backpacking skills are finding a way to really help out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3