**Tepui RTTs and Accessories**

OverlandKyle

Adventurer
I just got my 6' Tepui awning and, being on the road from Boston to San Diego, I find myself without a drill to put holes in my roof rack to mount it. Anyone have any thoughts on whether I can/should attach the L brackets to the round bars of the yakima with Ubolts?

I thought I could use two Ubolts per bracket, then mount the awning to the bracket in the usual way.

Since I am generally ignorant about things of this nature, any help is appreciated.

- Dave

That's exactly what I did with mine... No issues in two years

screwball48

Explorer
Swing by an auto parts store that has a lend a tool program. The ones local to me have a cordless drill. 10 minutes in the parking lot and you are done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kai38

Explorer
11149358_10205275200783253_6182921148498632189_n.jpg

stingray1300

Explorer
I can confirm: NO, you don't have to take off the ladder to install the annex! (sheesh... where do people get this stuff?)
On my Gran Sabana, all I do after I take the travel cover off and slide the annex in the groove, is lift/collapse the ladder. The I used the Velcro strap to suspend it while I spread the annex floor. Then undo the Velcro strap and reset the ladder.
Be careful of "stories"...

TheFutur

Adventurer
I thought that didnt sound right but on the Kukenam as far as i can tell the ladder is on the outside of the annex so im just puzzled on how the material goes around the ladder haha

parapyropig

Gorilla Wrangler
Put it to you this way: were you and I to ever meet, and I knew you had a bunch of tasty vacation pictures on your camera, and you had a gorgeous smile, I assure you - you wouldn't be leaving the room with both. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven