**Tepui RTTs and Accessories**

Kgh

Let’s go already!
I should have my "new to me" Tepui Autana (Thanks to a forum member) at ExPo East, and anyone who wants to check it out is welcome to. It will be on a black LR4 that is probably not parked with the other LRs.

This is pending my contacting Tepui for replacement brackets to mount it, or dabbing some sort of attachment.
It is always the little things.

tabraha

Observer
I'll also have my Grand Sabana Ruggedized as well at OE East of anyone wants to check it out. I'll have the white Turtleback trailer and bronze 100 series. I'll be parked in the back field again as long as we are again given free reign where to park.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yarjammer

Wellreadneck
I just ordered a Gobi Stealth Roof Rack last Saturday. While talking to the guy I ordered it from I mentioned that I wanted to put a Tepui tent on it eventually. He told me that in order to do so I needed to order Gobi's extra horizontal rails because they sit up just a bit higher and allow a tent to be mounted to them. Can anyone confirm this? Gobi already has horizontal rails built into their rack, do I really need to spend another $100 a bar to get the tent mounted to the gobi rack?

I have an Autana mounted on my Gobi Stealth w/o the additional crossbar on my JKU. It can be a royal PIA to mount or remove (the rear mounts to be specific), but it fits just fine set to the rear to allow freedom top use and opening to the side.

tribeof5

Adventurer
I'll also have my Grand Sabana Ruggedized as well at OE East of anyone wants to check it out. I'll have the white Turtleback trailer and bronze 100 series. I'll be parked in the back field again as long as we are again given free reign where to park.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would love to see that tent in person. We are wanting to get one for our family. We will keep an eye out for you as we will be out there on Friday looking around.

radorsch

Adventurer
Hi Adam, Quick question. I was looking at the Autana and Kukenam Sky tents. Does the window directly opposite the entrance fully zip open? I'm wondering because I would like to use it to crawl out onto my roof rack (and use it as a roof deck for the tent).
Also, is the only difference between the Autana and Kukenam the addition of the privacy canopy on the Autana? Does the Kukenam have an annex? The website lists dimensions for it, but I didn't see any pictures with the annex set up on it (maybe an error on the site?).
Thanks!
-Rob

Box Rocket

Hi Adam, Quick question. I was looking at the Autana and Kukenam Sky tents. Does the window directly opposite the entrance fully zip open? I'm wondering because I would like to use it to crawl out onto my roof rack (and use it as a roof deck for the tent).
Also, is the only difference between the Autana and Kukenam the addition of the privacy canopy on the Autana? Does the Kukenam have an annex? The website lists dimensions for it, but I didn't see any pictures with the annex set up on it (maybe an error on the site?).
Thanks!
-Rob

Rob, yes the opening opposite the main entrance will fully open, its a mirror of the main entrance. The Kukenam and Autana are essentially the same tent (interior dimensions are the same) but the Autana has the extended privacy canopy and included annex. There is an annex available for the Kukenam however its slightly smaller than the one for the Autana as it does not have the extended canopy. The Kukenam annex fits behind the ladder (ladder on the outside of the annex) where the ladder on the Autana will be inside the annex.
Here's an annex set up with a Kukenam Ruggedized to give you an idea of how the Kukenam Sky annex would fit/work.

Compared to a fully setup Autana Ruggedized with annex.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven